Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok mommy you go to sleep and i will be good (little girl giggle)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

This is what dd just said to me.  I am very tired and keep coughing.  She insists i can go to sleep, she will even tuck me in.  NO WAY JOSE,  LOL,  i stay up until she goes to sleep or bf will keep her company.  Do your kids try to pull one over on you?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:35 AM

lol..oh yeah all the time..

but my girls are 10 and 8...so yeah its more like "common mom 10 more minutes and we'll turn the t.v off ourselves and go to bed"............bwahhhaaaahhha!!!

still at that age they think I will just say "okay" ....if I did they would be up ALL night and watch t.v and play !!!! 

DaLordsMezNger
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:37 AM

aww how cute! my son is 13 months and with his eyes he tells me "thats ok mommy you can let me play with your cellphone and i wont throw it anymore" or when im sitting on the floor trying to engage his curiosity and whatnot his eyes say "ill let you sit here and play with my toys and ill go pull all the nicely folded clothes out of the dresser drawer"

Im a 21 yr old, single, breastfeeding, co-sleepin', vax'n, spanking if needed, Jesus loving, God fearing, non'confrontational but if you push me youll see me type of mommy to a beautiful baby boy
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:40 AM

thx for sharing your tidbits.

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:44 AM

Mine will sort of do it, lol.

DH will try to get her to go to bed with him (we still co-sleep) and she will go with him, no contest. BUT as soon as he goes back to sleep you can hear her little pitter patter coming down the hallway, lol. Its more like she puts HIM to sleep!

Remember Malcolm in the Middle?  THATS what kind of a mom *I* am! 

elly25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:49 AM

All the time.My son is seven years old and has tried it all.My daughter is two and is starting to get into the hang of it.lol!She climbs out of her pack n' play and stands there watching me or pries my eyes open.Asks me "are you seeping momma?"Talk about shocking.That doesn't happen often.I'm a light sleeper.

I let my MIL watch my son when he was three years old at her old house (with her now ex boyfriend).My husband and I had a blast being out.We went to go pick up my son and he was setting on my MIL's chest watching NCIS and she was out cold sleeping.He told me "I took good care of nana mom.Look she's sleeping sweet.Nana snores like daddy."I guess that she had him cuddling with her on the couch while she was watching NCIS and he fell asleep.So she fell asleep.The only thing is that he woke up because she started snoring loudly.

owls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)