Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird...?? fate???? what do you think?? what are your stories??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:47 AM
  • 21 Replies

okay so dont you think this is kinda weird or like fate??

so I got married at 18 (dumb) and my ex's name stared with a "J"  and his b-day is Nov. 6th we were married only 3 yrs...

dated a few ppl after a year we divorced...

first guy after the divorce was "Jay" his birthday is Nov. 9th

second guy's name was "Julius" his birthday is Nov. 10th....

my brother growing up we hated each other his name is "Justin" and his birthday is Nov. 9th

okay so like years go by and at 27 yrs old I met my now currant husband and his name is:

Jose and him and I have the same exact birthday:

FEB.23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!

weird....fate???

but how cool anyway..

do you have any cool stories about you and your s/o???

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ERNAProud
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:52 AM

My dad and DHs mother share the same birthday.  My SDs birthday was on my little brother's birthday that died.

I hated my stepbrother growing up, but him and DH share the same name, and me and stepbrothers wife share the same name, lol.

Remember Malcolm in the Middle?  THATS what kind of a mom *I* am! 

kiralyn
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:55 AM

i think its cool, but at the same time it sucks ass. my husband and i both carry a recessive trait for a disease (it is a cancer) called hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis. 1 in 1 million children get it..my dd got it..there is a 25% chance all of our future kids will get it. SUCKS, but i have to wonder how we found each other and we both unknowingly carry a gene for this crazy ass rare disease.

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:55 AM

Quoting ERNAProud:

My dad and DHs mother share the same birthday.  My SDs birthday was on my little brother's birthday that died.

I hated my stepbrother growing up, but him and DH share the same name, and me and stepbrothers wife share the same name, lol.

wow!! so crazy and weird....

thanks for sharing! I love reading about other stories :)

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Ok Here's mine The Doctor who delivered me has the same Last name as my husband ......I was born in the states and I had never heard my hubbys last name until I met him in Mexico so as far as I know its not a common last name Its Carranza

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Quoting kiralyn:

i think its cool, but at the same time it sucks ass. my husband and i both carry a recessive trait for a disease (it is a cancer) called hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis. 1 in 1 million children get it..my dd got it..there is a 25% chance all of our future kids will get it. SUCKS, but i have to wonder how we found each other and we both unknowingly carry a gene for this crazy ass rare disease.

wow that is crazy! Does it mean that you have or will get cancer?? sorry if that was too personal to ask..just tell me to shut up!!!!

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM

Quoting koolest_mom_of4:

Ok Here's mine The Doctor who delivered me has the same Last name as my husband ......I was born in the states and I had never heard my hubbys last name until I met him in Mexico so as far as I know its not a common last name Its Carranza

that is weird..

my husband has an uncommon last name too..so if I'd run into anyone with his last name they're probably related!!!! lol

its : Polasek

oh and hes Guatemalan and his last name is Chezlovakian ...lol...

hes white as can be 6'3 and green eyes..when he told me his name was "jose" I laughed!!!

he looks very European....but with a latin name...lol.

kiralyn
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM

no we wont. it just means that our kids have the risk of being born with the disease. :( but we still plan to have more...just gotta pray about it and keep positive!

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting kiralyn:

wow that is crazy! Does it mean that you have or will get cancer?? sorry if that was too personal to ask..just tell me to shut up!!!!

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:02 AM

When my mom told me about it I didn't believe her but I recently came across my footprint card and sure enough there it was plain as the nose on my face ...Attending obstetrician: Dr. Carranza  Thats funny my hubby worked with a man from mexico who was the same way Light hair green eyes and people would approach them and start talking to Primo (Thats what my hubby called him lol )and assume my hubby didn't speak English lol when in reality it was the other way around ..peoples jaws always hit the ground lol

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting koolest_mom_of4:

that is weird..

my husband has an uncommon last name too..so if I'd run into anyone with his last name they're probably related!!!! lol

its : Polasek

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:03 AM

Quoting kiralyn:

no we wont. it just means that our kids have the risk of being born with the disease. :( but we still plan to have more...just gotta pray about it and keep positive!

definetly!!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:13 AM

One of my good friend's bday is 13 days before mine and my DH's bday is 13 days before her DH's bday. Seems odd to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)