Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a good song!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:00 AM
  • 10 Replies

Okay, I don't really NEED one. But I'd like one! Anything from the early 80's until now. Rock, hip-hop, pop, whatever. What're some songs you love? Or even bands? No country or rap because I don't listen to either. Thanks ladies!

ETA: I especially love me some classic rock, lol. And there's probably a lot I've forgotten.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elly25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:04 AM

"Shine" by Mr.Big.Try the acoustic one.it sounds better then the live one does.

http://www.last.fm/music/Mr.+Big/+videos/M7rc_GcZ_BI

owls

blindfoldedlady
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:08 AM

Quoting elly25:

Wasn't Mr Big the guy's name from Wayne's World, the record producer, I think? LOL Sorry that's what it made me think of. And I followed the link, and it said page not found? I tried it a couple times. *shrug* The song doesnt sound familiar to me, but a lot don't, so yea.

elly25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:09 AM

"Breaktown" by Hanson."Bridges of Stone" by Hanson. "Pour Some Sugar on Me" Def Leopard."Me and My Bobby McGee" by Janis Joplin."My Immortal" by Evernessence. 

owls

elly25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:12 AM

Sorry.Go to Last.fm.Then type in Mr.Big.Go to the video Shine.I go on Last.fm all the time for free music listening and what not.

Quoting blindfoldedlady:

Quoting elly25:

Wasn't Mr Big the guy's name from Wayne's World, the record producer, I think? LOL Sorry that's what it made me think of. And I followed the link, and it said page not found? I tried it a couple times. *shrug* The song doesnt sound familiar to me, but a lot don't, so yea.

owls

mommyofblueyes
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Don't Stop Believing by Journey!  :D

rearfacing-2-son.png

DSC08373.jpg picture by apeharpairman-is-amazing.gif

blindfoldedlady
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Quoting elly25:

"Breaktown" by Hanson."Bridges of Stone" by Hanson. "Pour Some Sugar on Me" Def Leopard."Me and My Bobby McGee" by Janis Joplin."My Immortal" by Evernessence. 

Hanson is out. Def Leppard is good, and the Joplin tune. :) I have that Evanescence disc. Thanks for the suggestions! Quite the range, lol.

blindfoldedlady
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Quoting mommyofblueyes:

Don't Stop Believing by Journey!  :D

YES!! I LOVE Journey! I already have that, lol, so suggest something else!

elly25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:20 AM

You are welcome.I listen to it all.Mostly from the 80' though.I was listening to Brittiney Fox,Cinderella,Dokken,Europe,Iron Maiden,and a bunch of other bands from the 80's today.I'm not so into the stuff that they have out now.

Quoting blindfoldedlady:

Quoting elly25:

Hanson is out. Def Leppard is good, and the Joplin tune. :) I have that Evanescence disc. Thanks for the suggestions! Quite the range, lol.

owls

blindfoldedlady
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:24 AM

I love a lot of 80's stuff. I just can't help myself, lol. I'm only 25, and some of my friends are like whaaat? lol.

Quoting elly25:

You are welcome.I listen to it all.Mostly from the 80' though.I was listening to Brittiney Fox,Cinderella,Dokken,Europe,Iron Maiden,and a bunch of other bands from the 80's today.I'm not so into the stuff that they have out now.

Quoting blindfoldedlady:

Quoting elly25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)