Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am an aunt for the 28th time! Neice #15 is here!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:32 AM
  • 19 Replies

My BIL and his wife had a baby girl last night! My 28th neice (all from DH's side, my siblings don't have kids yet!)
This is Sarah!!!!!

And her big sister, Yasmine. We call her the tan Anisa, lol. She looks just like DD!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommagann
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:34 AM

Congratulations! Its always so exciting to have a new member of the family..especially when you don't have to get up every two hours at night with them ha ha! She's beautiful!

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:35 AM

aww so cute...congrats!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

isra1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:35 AM

It has made my baby fever stronger though! Lol!

Quoting mommagann:

Congratulations! Its always so exciting to have a new member of the family..especially when you don't have to get up every two hours at night with them ha ha! She's beautiful!

ANandLPsMom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:43 AM

alhamdulillah, they are both beautiful isra! congrats!!

I'm an aunt 8 times over, I doubt I'll ever catch up to you!

I'm a breast & formula feeding, disposable diapering, CIO as a last optioning, babywearing & stroller pushing, selective vaxing, every baby deserves a chance, anti circing, doula loving, working out of home, crazy sock loving, dog & cat having, hair-covering, Allah fearing, hand-sewing, exotic name loving, spanking, time-outing, speak-before-you-think, cyst having, history-loving, online-schooling, you have your own opinions so let me have mine, reverted Muslim mommy of 2 gorgeous biracial girls with different fathers.

s.t.e.p.h
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Congrats! She is adorable! I'm about to be an auntie for the first time. My SIL is due with my neice in March and I can't wait!

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

isra1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:46 AM

2 of my SIL's aren't even married yet, so there are plenty more to come! Lol.
I have neices and nephews older than me!

Quoting ANandLPsMom:

Hanaas_mommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:47 AM

aww she is adorable. Wow 28 nieces and nephews. Your dh must have a large family. I would love to have that many.

ElShaddi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM
she is cute congrats

isra1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM

He is #4 of 10 kids!
4 brothers, 5 sisters!

Quoting Hanaas_mommy:

aww she is adorable. Wow 28 nieces and nephews. Your dh must have a large family. I would love to have that many.

ANandLPsMom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Quoting isra1986:

2 of my SIL's aren't even married yet, so there are plenty more to come! Lol.
I have neices and nephews older than me!

Quoting ANandLPsMom:

I'm older than one of my uncles, and one of my aunts, it's crazy how it works out!

I'm a breast & formula feeding, disposable diapering, CIO as a last optioning, babywearing & stroller pushing, selective vaxing, every baby deserves a chance, anti circing, doula loving, working out of home, crazy sock loving, dog & cat having, hair-covering, Allah fearing, hand-sewing, exotic name loving, spanking, time-outing, speak-before-you-think, cyst having, history-loving, online-schooling, you have your own opinions so let me have mine, reverted Muslim mommy of 2 gorgeous biracial girls with different fathers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)