Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHO DOES ALL THE SHOVELING AT YOUR HOUSE?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:53 AM
  • 23 Replies

 

Poll

Question: WHO DOES ALL THE SHOVELING AT YOUR HOUSE?

Options:

Me

DH/SO

Kids

other


Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 35

View Results

Please when answering the poll answer with who does most of the shoveling.

Example if you do 75% of the shoveling and your DH does the other 25% answer with you doing the shoveling!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:54 AM

My husband or my son!

ILive4This
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Dh does most of it...but my 3 boys help too. 

isra1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Snow shoveling? Nobody! Nothing really to shovel!

MzSeXyC
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:00 AM

my boyfriend.

 

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:01 AM

ME!! i love the exercise and the fresh air, we can shovel 5 times a day too, when the plows go buy and it is heavy and wet, i make my son do the end.

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:01 AM

Me! 

Logansmommy34
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:02 AM

really we dont do much shoveling, our friend Joe has a plowing business so he plows us, but as far as shoveling the porch or walkway to cars we both do it pretty equally.

two4one
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:02 AM

It depends on when it snows. If it is during the week at night, I do it all because DH is at work. If it is during the week during the day, he does it. One the weekend we do it together.

 Mom of twins


Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04


Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

CANDYLC
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:03 AM

My husband

MandyOs
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I do the fall and winter yard work. He cuts the grass. I refuse to. lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)