Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid c***

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:09 AM
  • 4 Replies

so last night while i am giving my dd her bath my mil calls. she is in orlando with friends and she is calling to tell me that my sil has run someone over with mil's car. mind you my sil is 16 no perimt no licence nothing. mil left the keys with sil because "she had things to do". wth does a 16 with no job and no school have to do. now i do believe that my sil is responsible but if i was the other family i would sue my sil and my mil because she let my sil have the car so it is her fault.

thanks for the vent

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ArmyWifeNoDrama
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Not sure what to say here....damn...that's awful. And I would sue them too. Do they have anything to sue them for?

mommibee
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I am a bit confused.  Your SIL is 16 which means she has no license.  But your MIL is in Orlando and your SIL ran someone over?  WTF?  She could get in a lot of trouble unless I am missing something here.  Your SIL and MIL will more than likely get sued.  And your SIL could possibly have to do community service or will have a hefty fine depending on the circumstances.

mom22tumblebugs
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:15 AM

That is awful, for her, her family and the pedestrian she hit. But yes, some teenagers do take "joy rides" before they are fully licensed. I remember my friend and I taking her dad's Corvette out (back in 1984) and then she got rear ended and majorly busted for it. Teenagers don't think for ahead.... heck... she could have KILLED ME! and I wouldn't even have thought to see it coming.

kaitlynsmommy31
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Wow, I hope the pedestrian she hit will be okay.

And yes, they will probably get their pants sued off. Can't say I feel sorry for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)