Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Party Pix!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

Logan turned 5 saturday and we had his party @ Chuck E Cheese yesterday! It was the first time I'd ever had a party somewhere other than home and it was GREAT having NOTHING to do to get ready (other than i opted to bake cupcakes instead of buying cake this year). I'm so proud of Logan too because this was the FIRST year that he DIDN'T CRY when we sang happy birthday to him! Oh he's getting so big!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
supermom3806
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM

That's good he had a great time. We always do birthdays at Chuck E Cheese. My son turns 4 in March && that's all he ask is when we go see Chuck E Cheese lol I think once he starts school && makes friends I'll try to do some at home. 

complextrina
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I know what you mean about the birthday song! my son used to cry everytime we sang it too!

CarterMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM

aw cute. we did it opposite cause i wante to wait until he was older so him and his friends could go around and do their own thing. so this year he is 5 and his "girl friend" is already 5 and her brother, logan's "best friend" will be 4 next month so they 3 of them got to go off and we didn't have to worry about keeping an eye on them :)

Quoting supermom3806:

That's good he had a great time. We always do birthdays at Chuck E Cheese. My son turns 4 in March && that's all he ask is when we go see Chuck E Cheese lol I think once he starts school && makes friends I'll try to do some at home. 

CarterMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM

lol how funny.

between being really shy and really emotional he just can't handle having all the attention on him lol so he cries :) he's getting better (he had started teeball last year and cried most of the first few practices and games lol but he's definitly getting better and i think teeball has something ot do with his shyness going away a little)

Quoting complextrina:

I know what you mean about the birthday song! my son used to cry everytime we sang it too!

supermom3806
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM

yeah thats one thing I love about that place is I can let my son go. Now I didn't do it till he was 3 just cuz I'm a huge worry wart lol but now he goes off with his cousins.

aw cute. we did it opposite cause i wante to wait until he was older so him and his friends could go around and do their own thing. so this year he is 5 and his "girl friend" is already 5 and her brother, logan's "best friend" will be 4 next month so they 3 of them got to go off and we didn't have to worry about keeping an eye on them :)

Quoting supermom3806:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)