Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

in pain and in a pissy mood

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM
  • 1 Replies

yesterday i woke up and my wrist was killing me, still is more than 24 hours later! than i bit the inside of my cheek, so after bleeding for half an hour it stopped and is now freaking swollen. on top of that i have my wisdom teeth coming in and the gum line thats around it is swollen. it hurts to talk. my son (turning 3 on saturday!!!!) is whining, and wants to me to pick him up every 5 minutes!! ahhh!!!!! im going to go nuts today!!! on top of it all...my husband took my car to work. usually he rides with my dad but since theres no school he took it, we are stuck at home with nothing to do.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
PaganMom2285
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM

I feel ya mama! Hang in there. The day will get... well maybe not better but it will end soon.

Whats wrong with your wrist and do you have any cloves? If you have cloves or clove power mix a tsp of clove power in three tsp or 1 tbsp of warm water and apply to the swollen gum. It will bring the swelling down and numb the pain. I dunno what to do for the cheek, maybe the clove paste will help with that too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)