Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my daughter looks like she was in a bar fight

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  • 13 Replies

it's a good thing the people that see us everyday know I'm a good mom because my 22 month old really did a number on herself yesterday. First my aunts dog knocked her down and she got a big goose egg on her forehead, then she slid down the back steps and scraped her back, finally last night she was moving a chair in the kitchen fell and scrapped her chin making it bleed again (thank goodness she didn't split it open  again) and hit the back of her head on the floor. I was happy for bedtime to come I was afraid if she was up much longer she would end would break something.

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momathome86
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Lol that sounds like my daughter and she is 2! I don't know what is wrong but she is such a klutz!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

exceptalilfish
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM

sounds like my DS> his chin has finally healed up so now every little bump doesnt reopen it up. he were dealing with a chin gushing blood like every day for a week lol

Quoting LCWAmommy:

it's a good thing the people that see us everyday know I'm a good mom because my 22 month old really did a number on herself yesterday. First my aunts dog knocked her down and she got a big goose egg on her forehead, then she slid down the back steps and scraped her back, finally last night she was moving a chair in the kitchen fell and scrapped her chin making it bleed again (thank goodness she didn't split it open  again) and hit the back of her head on the floor. I was happy for bedtime to come I was afraid if she was up much longer she would end would break something.

ElShaddi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM
lol I know those days all to well

piercedbeauty21
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Oh my! Sounds like the day my DD had a few days ago. She was helping me push her highchair in when she slipped and hit her chin, then at lunch she bit her tongue, then to top it off she fell in her toy box. The next day it looked like King Kong got a hold of her!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

joshlor2
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:02 PM

totally feel your pain....last month my busted open his head needed stitches(at school) slammed his thumb in the gate causing the nail to fall off....broke his pinky finger(at school) and then managed to slam another finger(at school causing it to bruise and the nail is slowly but shurly falling off)

He is 8 has been like this his whole life....I thank GOD he did most of that at school because we just moved here and they hadn't seen how accident prone he is and I did not want to have to deal with CPS again, because a school assumed something LOL

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Oh I know what you mean! My 2 year old is clumsy, just like me. lol He eats a lot but is still pretty skinny. His bones in his back poke out and he was laying down in the bath tub one day and all the little parts of his spine that poke out got bruised. I was like Omg, people are going to think I abuse you!

isra1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Mine too!
She is tough though, rarely crys!
She has had 2 busted lips, a broken finger (not her fault though, it was a dog bite) and a goose egg in the past month!

Quoting momathome86:

Lol that sounds like my daughter and she is 2! I don't know what is wrong but she is such a klutz!!

SamiJ18
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Yep sounds like my daughter.  She's really clumsy and doesn't really pay attention to where she is going.  She has managed to sprain her wrist from running so it's a little weak.  She is pigeon toed and bow legged so her + running = injury within 5 minutes.  It freaks me out.

brendynsmama
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Aww...hope she can heal from all her bumps and brusies...my son was very clumsy when he was younger..he still kinda is lol

monkeysmom21006
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Ouch, poor kid!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)