Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever stolen someone else's man?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:26 PM
  • 24 Replies

even if it was just in high school or college? or like a three month long relationship?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:27 PM

No, but I honestly don't think you can steal someone, unless it is physically of course. lol  

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM

No.

spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Yeah =)

but never on purpose.

SO left his girlfriend (who he planned on leaving anyway) the first day we ever met.

(we had been talking on myspace for awhile..also I went to college with his mom who set-us up together)

aimige
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:29 PM

I didn't "steal" him but I married my BFF boyfriend a year after they broke up..  We just celebrated 14 years on New Years Eve

Aislinn
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Well, I guess that depends on who you ask...lol My husband had hooked up with a girl a few times right before we got together. So, according to her, I stole "her" man, according to my husband, he was never "her" man. My husband also has many witnesses to back up his claim...lol Ten years later, I still put up with her shit...

mysti26
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Yep but he was mine first anyway he just detured to her for a min lol. But yea I did! in high school and I meant to! but he is a loser now so she can have him back!

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Yup.....

Do I care?.... Nope....

I don't really look at it as stealing because he came willingly!!! I feel that if a man wants to leave a woman... he will either when the right woman comes around to give him a reason.... or he will get fed up and leave on his own!!

Trishintraining
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Yes, in highschool. I think some kind of cosmic energy has been kicking me in the ass ever since, because every boy/man after him I dated (including him) cheated on me..

In my defense.. I liked him first, and they'd only been dating a day.. and we ended up dating two years, lol. Not that it justifies it, but we all do dumb shit in high school.

little.miss.mom

Has someone ever left someone for me yes, did I ask them to or feel like I "stole" them no.

GenevieveD

No way, but I've had girls try to steal MY MAN!!!!

Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air -- Emerson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)