Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just curious - abortion and your stance ---- poll added

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:44 PM
  • 165 Replies

Poll

Question: I did change my stance ( Please BUMP after voting)

Options:

I went from PLife to PChoice

I went from PChoice to PLife

something else

I have not changed my position

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 224

View Results

Has your stance on abortion changed over time ? Were you once calling yourself PL and now you are PC or vise-verse? Was there a moment that changed your mind or was it something you learned ? what was it?

The group I call home is 2gether 4change !! The group I "Play" in is TAA ..I hope to see you there !!!   

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allyson2212
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Yes. I was pro life until I was put in that situation and had an abortion. Now Im pro choice. I never knew how it felt to feel like I was being backed into a corner until then. Now I have a lot more compassion for the mothers in that situation. Sorry if you dont like it, Im just being honest. 

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.

little.miss.mom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Nope always held the same views and don't see them changing.

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I've always been pro choice. I can't see anything really changing my stance.  

Kairi  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
MzSeXyC
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM

ive been pro-choice since i was a teenager, and understood PC and PL lol.

my views have not changed one bit. nothing will ever change it. 

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Nope - still Pro Life,  I still chose Life over anything!

NikiAnne
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I have been and (as far as I can see) always will be pro-life. My mom had 2 abortions before she had me (and I don't judge her or think less of her. I love her, it was just a mistake she made and she agrees.) I know others close to me who have had them. I don't think less of them as a person. I just don't agree with the decision. I have had unplanned pregnancies and have dealt with being a young, scared, single mom. I honestly don't see anything that could change my mind. 

fallnangel93
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Nope, always have been pro life. Always will be.

cmb121906

I was PL at once. CM has actually changed my mind. I said I would never have an abortion, but then I was put in a place where that came into question. I had an abortion. With that said I kinda wonder if I was really PL, but on the other hand, I don't think people know what they would do until they are in a certain situation. Before then I was up in the abortion debates defending the PL side. I am now 100% PC and I am thankful and glad abortion is legal.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Trishintraining
I'm pro-choice, and I've always been pro-choice. I can't see anything changing that.
Honeybun09

I was pro choice when I was growing up and didn't know anything about abortion.

I am definitely pro life now.

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)