Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

proud mommy

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  • 2 Replies

My daughter who will be 3 in march is finally using the potty! I've been working on potty trainng for months with no success so last night I finally went and bought her the little pink princess potty chair that sings when she pees in it and some tinkerbell panties and (cross my fingers) she's been in panties all day granted its only noon but no accidents. I think we're finallly gonna get rid of pull ups well during the day anywqy.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SamiJ18
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:55 PM

YAY!  I can't seem to get my daughter pottytrained.  I'm trying but for some reason the concept of telling mommy that you have to pee BEFORE you actually pee is not registering lol.

twinmamaof3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Thats great!  Over Christmas break, I put ALL three of my kids in big kid undies.  I have a three year old and two two year old.  the two year old boy did perfect, we just had to tell him to go sit on the potty every hour or half hour (he goes alot!)  then two days later the three year old boy got jealous his brother was getting chocolate so he started going potty in the potty.  (we bought the cheap 15 dollar ones)  However our 2 year old dd is still in diapers now, she would sit on the potty for HOURS and not do anything!  SO we are waiting a bit longer for her!  (the twins were 11 weeks early)  so I am happy to have two of my three in underware!  GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)