Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF IS THAT EDIT

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

yesterday was my cousins daughters first birthday and I took lots of pictures. Well I was looking at them just now and i found the strangest picture ever lol.....What do you think happened? kinda plays tricks with your eyes doesn't it. I know what it is now. I just want to see if you know

YES IT"S A FORK lol. It took me a couple of minutes of looking at it. My eldest son took the picture so i thought it was funny......WELL THAT WAS A SHORT LIVED GAME.

jenniamigo - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Honeybun09
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

A fork with cake or ice cream on it?

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

ElShaddi
that looks weird

lillitigator88

its a fork w/ some cake on it really really close to the camera it took me a sec to get it though.

CafeMom Tickers
cricket1234
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Looks like a huge fork, and i dont know if hes yawning or just put to much in his mouth.

MamaBloom777
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

It almost looks like someone was throwing a piece of popcorn at him & the camera caught it mid flight :) 

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

that is exactly what I see.  someone put it into the way of the picture just as you snapped it. 

Quoting Honeybun09:

A fork with cake or ice cream on it?

berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM

the camera focused on the cake on the fork instead of the child. took me a sec too,lol

tretresmom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM

A fork with cake or ice cream on it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)