Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats for dinner??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

cant go a day without one of these post! I'm making country fried steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans..lol

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom3806
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Spaghitti is on the menu tonight.

isra1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:35 PM

BBQ chicken, brussel sprouts and salad!

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:37 PM

I'm making DH and DD chili in the crock pot. I'm a vegetarian, so I won't be eating it and my DS won't touch anything but yogurt...so, he'll have yogurt and I'll probably make some corn or something for me, lol. 

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby-wearing, ERFing (and will be EHing), solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 17 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student (graduating summer 2010!), gay rights supporting, Silverchair loving, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

"Stop trying to explain yourself....I'm not some over-sensitive hyperhormoned twatwaffle on CM" -Robyn

SweetMama823
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:41 PM

OMG THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!

Quoting southernjess3:

cant go a day without one of these post! I'm making country fried steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans..lol

proud-mother-four-kids.gifpreemie-prince.giftexas.gifi-love-my-boys.pngmommy-to-a-pretty-princess.png

shajdinyak
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I started out making a tomato cucumber salad with a vinegrette, now I added black beans, corn, olives and feta cheese.

luckypenny720
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM

beer batter dipped chicken bites with steak fries 

little.miss.mom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Lasagna and garlic bread.

jasminesmom09
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM

sounds yummy..

we're having a skillet dinner from aldi, just add beef.. not sure what kind..

Quoting southernjess3:

stephanie, 21 mom to jasmine (jan 12, 09). ERF/EH, CIO, non-cosleeping.
yahoo: jasminesmom11209
Baby Blinkies

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Grilled cheese and tomato soup. 

mommy259
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I am making breakfast for dinner tonight!! I already made some homemade bannanna bread and homemade blueberry muffins and then i will be making scrambled egg, sasuage and bacon breakfast burittos we will also be having cornbeef hash and hashbrowns to!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)