Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a post about rings w/ poll and I picked everyone's second choice. Picture.

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm getting this Verragio ring in princess cut. Anyone have a picture of their favorite engagement, wedding or anniversary ring?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purplemoosemom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I think it's beautiful!!

TygerLily62
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:01 PM

That ring is so beautiful!!!

hootowl21
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:02 PM

thats the one I voted for ha. I love it.

Snowgembabygirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:02 PM

This Tacori was my second choice with a princess in the middle though...we also looked at princess cut blue diamonds in white gold...I found this days and days after the poll though so it wasn't one of the choices.

Snowgembabygirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Quoting hootowl21:

I'm kinda scared the pave' stones are going to fall out over time. I am very busy everyday...

Ashtonsmommy529
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:04 PM

BEAUTIFUL!

I got a new ring for our 5 year anniversary. My wedding ring was going to cost me alot to fix (loose diamonds and such) and so we just decided to go with a new one. When we got married, we didn't have much, so this is the new one!

baby
Snowgembabygirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Quoting Ashtonsmommy529:

BEAUTIFUL!

I got a new ring for our 5 year anniversary. My wedding ring was going to cost me alot to fix (loose diamonds and such) and so we just decided to go with a new one. When we got married, we didn't have much, so this is the new one!

VERY PRETTY! I'm going up in carat size this new set looks more delicate and feminine than my last. I love pave' and I live filigree so...

Snowgembabygirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Quoting TygerLily62:

That ring is so beautiful!!!

Thank you for the compliment. It was hard. I love VINTAGE and hubby DOES NOT. It made it very hard to find a ring to suit us both.

ff-princess
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I have 91 pave stones in my wedding band and have not lost one yet 6 years later.  and I'm the kinda gal that doesn't take her rings off before diving into a bowl of meatloaf.  you shouldn't have a problem, but it pays to get them insured anyway!  my left ring finger is worth more than my car.

Quoting Snowgembabygirl:

Quoting hootowl21:

I'm kinda scared the pave' stones are going to fall out over time. I am very busy everyday...

Snowgembabygirl
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Quoting ff-princess:

I have 91 pave stones in my wedding band and have not lost one yet 6 years later.  and I'm the kinda gal that doesn't take her rings off before diving into a bowl of meatloaf.  you shouldn't have a problem, but it pays to get them insured anyway!  my left ring finger is worth more than my car.

Quoting Snowgembabygirl:

Quoting hootowl21:

I heard you get the prongs checked by a jeweler. How do you insure a ring. I know how you buy insurance if you get a ring at a jewelry store but off the internet I'll have to do something different. My ring wont be worth a car but it'll be gorgeous. Way bigger than what I have now. I love pave', don't you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)