Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Secret Bilderberg Group (not a Cafemom group...lol)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:37 PM
  • 15 Replies

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the Binderberg group. Do you think their secrecy is suspicious? Or the positions of the members of their group? So, what do you think? Are they an evil group out to take over the world, a group that works for the betterment of society, or just don't care/never heard of them?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimmyrenee30
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I had never heard of them until I read your post and I googled it.. seems to me they are a group of people working to better themselves more than anything.. but that's just what I got from what I read.. again since I just heard of them I could be way off.. I don't really know if I believe that there is one group trying to take over the world.. however my DH is a serious conspiracy theorist.. I'll have to ask if he's heard of this..

Leahmaria7981
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Quoting kimmyrenee30:

I had never heard of them until I read your post and I googled it.. seems to me they are a group of people working to better themselves more than anything.. but that's just what I got from what I read.. again since I just heard of them I could be way off.. I don't really know if I believe that there is one group trying to take over the world.. however my DH is a serious conspiracy theorist.. I'll have to ask if he's heard of this..

Apparently this group consists of the top of the top from all different countries. They have a meeting once a year in various locations that are heavily guarded. No information talked about inside the meetings is ever revealed to anyone. It's a very secret group. Members of this group consist of politicians, military, bankers, royalty, people from the federal reserve, top CEO's of powerful companies, presidents,  etc. It is also believed they own a large portion of the media and that's why most people have never heard of this group.

Leahmaria7981
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Have any of you even heard of them? They have been having annual secret meetings since 1954.

lauriebash
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM

LOL! I was wondering what kind of group it was on Cafemom!  

Leahmaria7981
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Quoting lauriebash:

LOL! I was wondering what kind of group it was on Cafemom!  

That's what I figured would happen, so I changed the name. I guess I should change it again and add not a cafemom group....lol.

OneToughMami
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Um...they aren't much of a secret anymore being so many people actually do know about them. Honestly, I won't judge what they do being I have never been there to actually know. I refuse to believe all the propaganda about them.

Do you enjoy wrestling? Click the picture and tune in to the Golden Creveat Wrestling Show every Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 pm, to discuss the latest WWE, TNA, Indy, and MMA news and hot topics.

kyco363
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I think they are for the betterment of the world. However,  I am sure they are very interested in keeping the power, money and technology of the world - in the right hands... their hands. That's how society has always worked.

Life is like photography, you need the negative to develop.

Leahmaria7981
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Quoting OneToughMami:

Um...they aren't much of a secret anymore being so many people actually do know about them. Honestly, I won't judge what they do being I have never been there to actually know. I refuse to believe all the propaganda about them.

That's why they say...they aren't secret, they are just very private and exclusive. I just find it funny that all these top people attend these yearly meetings, and have for the past 55 years, but no one hears about what happens inside. It's just fishy to me.

ladypyro
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:24 PM

well hmm lets see... everyones there... the media, banking, military.. their talking about stuff were  not supposed to know.. stuff that their hiding... thats y it was a secret and they dont revial any info

purplemoosemom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Are they the group who are trying to get a one world currency, who heavily influence Obama, JFK, Reagan, etc.  There was one president (I'm drawing a blank on which one) who refused to succumb to their pressures and he  ended up being a one term president.  THe list goes on and on....I think this is the group my Dh was telling me about. 

And I'm honestly not too sure WHAT I think. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)