Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AIDS man & AIDS woman

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

see her real pics @ http://www.whatsmokingtv.com

bisexual-1.gif BISEXUAL image by CrzyNWntNLuv     

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I've seen that first video a long time ago. Bunch of sick fucks.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Dylansmom32509
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Disgusting human beings.Isn't it illegal not to tell your sexual partner that you are HIV positive?

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Quoting cmb121906:

me too but the woman 1 came out last week and some ppl posted her real pics on the site i put in the post. idk if it is true, i think they are faking it and making the video as a way to open young women and mens eyes

cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Quoting Dylansmom32509:

Disgusting human beings.Isn't it illegal not to tell your sexual partner that you are HIV positive?

It is illegal to go around infecting others on purpose, but one has to be caught. I believe it's assault if someone spits in someones face too, something like that.

Click for more info!

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM

ok i just found this.......

January 14, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com has an UPDATE in the Aids girl case. For days, we've been showing you a video of the AIDS GIRL - a woman claiming to have AIDS, and claiming that she infected hundreds of men with the deadly virus.

Well now Detroit police have confirmed that it was all a hoax.

The police located the AIDS girl, a 23 year old woman named Jackie Brown and taken her into custody. Once in custody they forced her to take an AIDS test and determined that she was HIV negative.

Police are determining whether to bring her up on charges for causing a health scare. 

Developing...

I love love love my SPC. Mosley and our 2 beautiful children<3 

yeah...be jealous...^^he's mine:)

cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Quoting cmb121906:

me too but the woman 1 came out last week and some ppl posted her real pics on the site i put in the post. idk if it is true, i think they are faking it and making the video as a way to open young women and mens eyes

I hope that's the reason.

Click for more info!

cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Quoting _mimimosley_:

January 14, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com has an UPDATE in the Aids girl case. For days, we've been showing you a video of the AIDS GIRL - a woman claiming to have AIDS, and claiming that she infected hundreds of men with the deadly virus.

The police located the AIDS girl, a 23 year old woman named Jackie Brown and taken her into custody. Once in custody they forced her to take an AIDS test and determined that she was HIV negative.

Police are determining whether to bring her up on charges for causing a health scare. 

Developing...

Well that's good to hear. Although I'm sure there are sick people out there that actually spread the virus intentionally.

Click for more info!

retsillacam
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:25 PM

I figured that girl was full of shit. I think the guy is too. Still sick though.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Developing...

Luna091306
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM

That guy is an ignorant ass. If he wanted to teach a lesson why didn't he just stop the act and say, "listen, I have the HIV virus and you were about to have unprotected sex with me. Wise up!"?

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~
One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)