Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When can i have sex

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:09 PM
  • 29 Replies

The end of my pregnancy was really hard on me and we weren't able to do it.  So its been almost 2 months sense we have had sex....i had a c-section and I'm starting to feel sooo much better....and i really really REALLY want to do it lol...when did you have sex?  I know they say wait 6 weeks blah blah blah...whatever...i cant wait that long lol

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JADIEBUG
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:10 PM

I waited the entire 6 weeks after my c-section. You are at your most fertile right now plus the risk of infection on your inside incision is great too. if you do go ahead and have sex....Use protection.

Dawn675
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I didn't wait the whole 6 weeks but I was feeling up to it. However, I definately gave my body enough time to become strong enough to handle sex. How long has it been since you had your c-section? I waited 4 weeks and protected myself like no other time! I know you can get pregnant very easily right after having a baby and I didn't want another one!

BossHog
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I waited a week if that and I had a vaginal birth.  

Trishintraining
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM

We waited the full 6 after my c-section.

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Sorry, no experience with C sections, just had my 2 boys with a vaginal birth. Yes that waiting can feel like 4ever. Better safe than sorry or being rushed to the ER. 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Well its only been 10 days...i mean im not gonna have sex TONIGHT but i really want to do it soon lol

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
KatherineM
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I waited 4 weeks but if you feel fine then go for it

T-Howe
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:15 PM

we only waited 3-4 and regreted it! Very painful! Good luck!

piratemommy1030
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I had a c section but I waited longer then the 6 weeks. I had a lot of complications. But everyone else I know that has had a c section hasnt waited the full 6 weeks and they are all fine! So if you are feeling ok and up to....... Have fun girl!!

ZelisMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:16 PM

OMG, weren't you in pain? I remember even after 2 weeks I felt like a midget had stood between my legs and kept punching me in the va jay jay!

Quoting BossHog:

I waited a week if that and I had a vaginal birth.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)