Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long did it take you to get pre baby weight

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:22 PM
  • 36 Replies

I had to get my staples out today and they weighed me.  I was really hoping to be closer to my pre baby weight but it looks like i still have 13 more lbs to loose=(  How long did it take you?  I feel like its taking forever...i just wanna be back to normal again!!

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamajen07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:24 PM

6mos and counting...lol...however, i really haven't been trying =)

MAyers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:24 PM

With my 1st it took 5 weeks, my 2nd i still haven't and she's 25 months.

austinsmama1106
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM

My son is 3 and I'm pregnant again! I was 14 lbs away from my pre-baby weight when I found out I was pregnant! No biggie, I'm planning on watching my weight this time!! 

Predicted a boy!

AvarisMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:28 PM

It took me almost 2 years but I really didn't try until October '09 and I was able to get it off in 8 weeks and am still losing weight even though I really don't want to lose anymore, I want to start sculpting and building muscle.

Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Glad to know I'm not the only one.  I had a c-section so i cant exercise yet...I'm just dying to get out side to go running or walking or something to finish loosing this baby weight

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
NikiOcasio
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Ive got 10 pounds til my prebaby weight. I am now just able to actually start exercising since i had to wait 6 weeks to do any type of exercising. i had a csection also

HeatherM0529
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Technically 2 years, BUT I had to gain weight not lose!

I was 137 when I was in labor and then when I left the hospital I was 117, got down to 114. My pre preg weight was 122, and Now at almost 3 years later I fluctuate between 119 and 123! But it took me almost 2 years to get to 120!

Check out my Blog for Fun and Exciting giveaways going on ALL THE TIME!!

http://www.heatherandavery.blogspot.com/

Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I had the same problem.  I once got down to 95 lbs.  I couldnt put on weight for the life of me.  I dont think people understand how hard it is to PUT on weight.  I think its so much harder then loosing weight.  Of course  this happened right before my wedding and my dress didn't fit  It sucked.  But thankfully a week before my wedding i put it on

Quoting HeatherM0529:

Technically 2 years, BUT I had to gain weight not lose!

I was 137 when I was in labor and then when I left the hospital I was 117, got down to 114. My pre preg weight was 122, and Now at almost 3 years later I fluctuate between 119 and 123! But it took me almost 2 years to get to 120!

pregnancy calendar

joci2203
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:43 PM

About 2-3 months.  I got married 2 months after he was born though, so that motivated me:)

dramamama07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Around 5 weeks...it was all gone by my six week check.  Now the extra 25 I was toting around when I got pregnant?  I'm still working on that.  Its taken me 2 years to lose 18 of it but its been an extraordinarily stressful 2 years. 

ttc  toddler boy

Meg, mom to a cute little monkey man, wife to an amazing youth pastor and hoping for #2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)