Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ex's new wives on here

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:44 PM
  • 11 Replies

Does anyone know if their ex's new g/f or wives are on here?  Wouldn't that be weird if you didn't know and here ya were talking about them  adn they figured out it was you!!!   LOL    I dont' know why it popped in my head but it did!  LOL

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunshineSmiles
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:45 PM

yea! that would be some funny shit! lol

naw, i have no worries about that.. i am the new wife and there is no old wife :) we've been together for 9years. better not fuckin be no old wife, lol.

trishasjunebug
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Nope, none of his exs have kids, so they wouldn't be on here lol. 

Lilypie - (fdil)

kaitlynsmom1230
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I've looked to make sure she's not. :)

momma2mms
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM

yes i do think about that. i dont say anything bad about her though, i like her. i do sometime say things id rather her not read, but it wouldnt be that big o f a deal. we all get along pretty well.

BossHog
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I think that would be funny but I wouldn't care about her seeing what I wrote because I would say the same things to her face 

ThatSkyGirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:52 PM

lol yeah it would be quite funny imo :) she hates me, from what I can tell, and I actually like her haha, I like everyone for the most part...

T-Howe
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:55 PM

I am betting the two would get kicked off real quick because of the threat of bodily harm! LMAO! Just a guess!

mrsjedwards
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:55 PM

one of my ex's new girl is actually good to him and for him. so i wouldnt be mean. but the other... if i found out she was on here i would purposely make posts for her to read. she is a leech and i want to slap her face.

mrsjedwards
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:57 PM

ha!!!

Quoting SunshineSmiles:

yea! that would be some funny shit! lol

naw, i have no worries about that.. i am the new wife and there is no old wife :) we've been together for 9years. better not fuckin be no old wife, lol.

Kaibutsu
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM

I can hardly imagine my ex with a girlfriend lol but if he got one and she were on here I would be okay with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)