Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on my dd assault. there arresting him.

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:17 PM
  • 17 Replies

for those who have read about my ex breaking my dds leg i just talked to the detective. he said that my ex is stating that he was tossing her in the air before bed and accidently grabbed her leg. the det talked to the drs and they said thats possible but she would have been in extreme pain and would not be able to move so that doesnt explain how she got out side. i now that didnt happen cause i was right there and he never touched her leg. so there putting out a arrest warrant on him. the det said he has tried to get in contact with him and cant he said he has went to his house and noone will answer. im glad that there finally doing something. they said i might be called in to court. which im fine with.

they dont have any evidence and to my understanding they cant use the lie detector results in court. are they gonna be able to hold him?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany89
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM

bump

BaseballMom34
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM

I hope everything turns out okay for you and your DD. Thoughts are with you.

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM

i have no idea since it is- innocent til proven guilty. i hope they do tho, if he did do it. i've read a little of your story. How's the baby girl doing though?

wearing crown                  backpack
                                         Boo-Boo 
                                      10/15/2005
21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

MomX04
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM

I hope they get him.  I can't imagine what frame of mind I would be in if someone hurt my child like that.  How I would keep myself from killing that person is beyond my scope of reasoning.

Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I hope everything works out!!  Did you end up getting your DD back?

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:27 PM

is your DD old enough to say what happened?  If not, I would imagine he can be charged with child neglect, at the least. Her leg got broken somehow when he was with her, whether he did it on purpose or not he can still be charged with something. 

WhiteTigerLily
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I am not familiar with your story, but I am sorry all the same. Sometimes accidents happen, but if he did this as a malicious act, I hope they mak him pay. Child abusers are #1 on my list of people I HATE. 

night owls

KokoJones
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:29 PM

i'm not sure but i hope everything works out. *hug* here is a bump for you

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I'm glad they are arresting him!!

Good luck, hope your DD heals quickly!!

kristy0833
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:31 PM

im so glad to hear that.. and i hope he never sees her again.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)