Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you know *about the movie waitress*

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

in the movie waitress, did you know that the dorky chick with glasses wrote and directed it? And the little loo-loo in the end is her dd? And after this movie was made the woman was murdered?? Its so sad! 

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TygerLily62
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:20 PM

I did hear that the director was murdered. So sad! But I didn't know that she played that girl in the movie. I really liked that movie!

freedomthinks
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM

yes I knew that  after the movie was complete  but before it was released I believe

cute move   kinda strange but cute  

all the pies     lol make me smile

MommytoNandA
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Um wow, I didn't know that.  I love that movie, I have watched like a billion times!  I always cry when she has her baby at the end.

Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM

aww i didnt know that.  That was such a good movie.  I have seen it like a million times

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
3roosters1hen
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:25 PM

WOW! Did not know this... What a sad sad story this is. frown mini   The movie was good.

aidensema
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:26 PM

yes i remember when she dies before the movie came out. she was murdered in her NYC apartment by an illigal worker that was hired by the company that was renovating her townhouse.

tiffe88
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:32 PM

thats sad.

toddler boy
Chris & Tiffany          Aiden James         Diesel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)