Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On CM at work?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
  • 17 Replies

How many of you ladies come on here while your at work? I know I am guilty (at work right now). If so are you sneaky about it or do you just not care? And if you want to say, where do you work? I work at a financial institution as an imaging assistant. I am kind of sneaky about it but not extremely

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beth5289
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Totally wish that I could BUT it's blocked at work.

Beth

LuvmySFSGT

I did when I worked...I wasn't sneaky...if she had a problem with it she was free to terminate my employment and run her own business...

briansmommy7143

The ONLY time I get on CM is when I'm at work. I have to be sneaky b/c we're not supposed to use the internet. I work in a hospital.

support_leukemia.gif leukemia image by latin_grrrl

jbaldwin13
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM

on it all day at work. i work at a Saltwater disposal company. dont really have to be sneaky just "careful"

superflyinlove
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Thank goodness I don't have to be sneaky about it.  I basically live on cafemom.  I don't have internet at home right now so pretty much at work is the only time I can get on.  They have all the other fun stuff blocked - like facebook- so I'm lucky they still let us get on cafemom.  I work for customer service and they don't mind us using the internet as long as we are not on the phone or affecting our work. 

JenniferZiemba
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I get on mostly at work.  I am not sneaky because I am usually here by myself.  Well at least after 6.

Tannynsmom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Quoting briansmommy7143:

The ONLY time I get on CM is when I'm at work. I have to be sneaky b/c we're not supposed to use the internet. I work in a hospital.

yeah that is usually the only time I get on it too. I really am not supposed to be on the internet either but they don't make a HUGE deal out of it. They just don't want us to get a virus which I am sure is why the hospital doesn't want you on it either so your files don't get hacked and such.

oboe_chik
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:27 PM

The only time I am on CM is when I am at work. When I am home I like to do this funny little thing called spend time with my kids and husband lol. I don't have to be sneaky...as long as I get done what I need to the boss lady could really care less. Oh and I am a licensed sales associate for an insurance agent.

WifeandMommy266
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I am at work now. Our computers are blocked, but I bring my notebook everyday and I am not sneaky. I am the branch manager at a financial institution. When higher up is in town, however I do put the notebook away.

Tannynsmom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Quoting oboe_chik:

The only time I am on CM is when I am at work. When I am home I like to do this funny little thing called spend time with my kids and husband lol. I don't have to be sneaky...as long as I get done what I need to the boss lady could really care less. Oh and I am a licensed sales associate for an insurance agent.

yeah I like to spend time with my family rather than be on the internet too. That's why I like doing it at work =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)