Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate this!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

Okay, so I have a DD, she is 7,  and I let her go out and play without me, but I keep our door open so I can hear, we live in a apartment complex, and it bothers me, I dont want her out and about without me being there within her in sight, I do but I dont want to :( the world is scary!!!! Plz tell me I am not the only one! 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
boyd-family
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:31 PM

My sister does this too, she lives in a neighborhood that all the kids run all over and play together, it scared me at first, but she just makes her kids check in every hour so she knows they are safe! I think its normal to worry! Just make your DD check in with you so you can have some peace of mind! GL momma! 

CafeMom Tickers
BekaBug
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:35 PM

youre not the only one. the world is a scary place. my dd is only 6 months but the only time shes been out of my site was for 4 hrs at 2 months for my bf/sil bachelorette party and my momma watched her. but i really dont wanna be one of those helicopter moms.

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping, vaccinating, breast feeding, army wife., and mommy to a little girl. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy kind of woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)