Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Smoke Marijuana

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

Do you also crave chocolate? Me and my BFF were messin around, and she found this:Chocolate contains a neurotransmitter called anandamide that latches on to the brain's receptors for THC, the active agent in marijuana. This could explain the chocolate high, as well as the chocolate craving. The research, however, is far from definitive -- to get truly high, you'd need to ingest 25 pounds of the stuff.

Im sure there is more that im not seeing ,but that just popped out at me. I just thought it was...interesting adn informative lol. Here is the article http://ask.yahoo.com/20031106.html

wedding planning guide

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ThatSkyGirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:38 PM

okay... give me a 25 lb bar of chocolate and I will tell you :) lol j/k that was the first thing I thought so..

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:40 PM

LMFAO!! My husband used to smoke,and now eats chocolate like its candy...oh wait it is...but he eats a lot, and i thought that was interestin

Quoting ThatSkyGirl:

okay... give me a 25 lb bar of chocolate and I will tell you :) lol j/k that was the first thing I thought so..

wedding planning guide

Mommy2One881
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Nope, don't even like chocolate.

MzSeXyC
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:43 PM

ive read about the chocolate high before lol. its interesting.

i like chocolate, but the only time i really crave it is when im on my period. lol.  

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Me too...then i eat it, and look like a pizza...*sigh*

Quoting MzSeXyC:

ive read about the chocolate high before lol. its interesting.

i like chocolate, but the only time i really crave it is when im on my period. lol.  

wedding planning guide

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)