Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Universal Studios Orlando

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM
  • 2 Replies

My family of four is planning on going to Universal Studios for Spring Break.  We are in the planning stages right now.  I have a super good deal on tickets and hotel but am at a loss on what to budget for food.  Does anyone have any ideas on food prices and restaurants?  It would be for my husband, me, my 15 yo daughter, and 10 year old son.  Also, anyone been lately and have tips for us?  Thanks!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kaitlynsmom1230
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I would budget maybe $10/meal per person if you plan to eat fairly "cheap". If you're planning on eating at the parks or somewhere "fancy" I'd budget a little more then. We ate at DownTown Disney at a FANTASTIC Irish restaurant/pub. For 1 alcoholic drink each and dinner and tip it was $60. There was only 2 of us! 

unicorn1964
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Can you tell me about your super good deal on tickets?  you might want to check out http://www.restaurant.com/ just read the fine print because if you buy a 25 cert, you need to spend 35 and plus18% tip, but to us it is worth it to us we used one last night, bought 43 dollars and spend 26 included tip.   code to get them cheaper this week is chow,  hope this helps you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)