Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you get turned down?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM
  • 52 Replies

I'm starting to think that I'm the only woman out there that gets turned down for sex by her husband... He's either too tired or just not in the mood (and before you get your minds there, NO he's not cheating, he's always preferred foreplay over sex)

in love            toddler girl       puppy     baby dust
Craig and Jen       Zoey Jane        Stella       TTC #2
  5-30-09            3-31-05

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:48 PM

not yet.. but thats cuz me and my SO rarely see each other... he's gonna start feelin a lil sad soon though cuz i REALLY dont want a kid and i feel if i keep having sex, even though we use TWO protections- i'm gonna end up pregnant soon and i dont want that.

wearing crown                  backpack
                                         Boo-Boo 
                                      10/15/2005
21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Luna091306
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Yep. All the time.

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~
One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

nlmorus06

Hun...you are not the only woman to be turned down by their hubby. There are times when want to have sex with hubby and it tells me not right now or wait till later. But when he wants it....look out it's a different story...he'll get all upset and pouty if he doesn't get it...MEN THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS....even though we love them dearly.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

MamaBloom777

He's never outright said, "No, honey...you can't have any", but there have definitely been days when he's too tired or busy to worry about it.  I try not to put too much pressure on the situation b/c I don't want pressure in return (If I'm ever too tired).  If either one of us is exhausted, then we know its not going to be great...so we'll wait til the next day.

mom_4kiddos

Sometimes he turns me down but not usually. Usually, I'm the one doing the turning down.

crodden

I know how that is.. i finally got some on his birthday (Jan. 7) after two months. the last time was Nov. 15th, and i have not had it since. i try but like you said hes not in the mood or to tired.. and my DH is not cheating either

Wife to: David
Mommy to: Lilly (3) & Marilyn (15 Months)

save the date
CariO.
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:50 PM

So when was the last time you had sex, out of curiousity?

purplemoosemom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Nope, my dh ALWAYS gives it up if I want it.  Probably b/c I hold out on him lol

zoeysmom331
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:51 PM

That's just it, he works betweek 60 and 70 hours a week, and I work full time too and in college full time and I think I might get it once a week, but we've only been married 7 months...

Quoting crodden:

I know how that is.. i finally got some on his birthday (Jan. 7) after two months. the last time was Nov. 15th, and i have not had it since. i try but like you said hes not in the mood or to tired.. and my DH is not cheating either

in love            toddler girl       puppy     baby dust
Craig and Jen       Zoey Jane        Stella       TTC #2
  5-30-09            3-31-05

mirandas_mom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Never. He's always up for it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)