Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone read Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

I thought this was a great book and my 15 year old wants to read it. I asked some friends if they had a copy I could borrow and a friend told me she thought my daughter was too young to read it. What do you think?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oboe_chik
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Ive read it. There are some sexual situations in all of her books but nothing I think a 15yr old should not be allowed to read.

nickynova
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Whats it about I have been looking for a new book to read.

oboe_chik
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Quoting nickynova:

Whats it about I have been looking for a new book to read.

Gosh Im trying to think how to explain it without giving it away. Its about teenagers, how they change, what they go through, and a school shooting that happened at their highschool and what transpires. I thought it was a really good book.

ronandamy1
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I really like Jodi Picoult books....I just bought 3 of them and if I could get off this computer I could read them.....My name is Amy and I am addicted to Cafe Mom lol 

oboe_chik
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Quoting ronandamy1:

I really like Jodi Picoult books....I just bought 3 of them and if I could get off this computer I could read them.....My name is Amy and I am addicted to Cafe Mom lol 

I read "My Sisters Keeper" in 1 night. My sister Kim has read all of her books multiple times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)