Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ummm I must look like I need food LOL

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

I was walking home friday from dropping off the kids at school pushing the stroller with my youngest and my nephew in it and pulling the wagon we hauled my oldests science project in behind me with my 3 year old dd in it (she was digging the free ride LOL) and some lady stopped her car and asked if I wanted some dry beans. I said no thanks I don't need beans we really don't eat a lot

of beans (I like to be able to breath at night and hubbie + beans is bad news)  but I also would  feel kind of weird taking food form a stranger that just pulled up to me in her car while I was walking down the street

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Laura4807
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Thats strange. lol

Maybe she had just went through her cupboards and saw you had your kids?

who knows.

Also, with the beans, if you cook them a LONG time the "farty juice" gets cooked out. My mom taught me that. lol

LCWAmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Quoting Laura4807:

Thats strange. lol

who knows.

Also, with the beans, if you cook them a LONG time the "farty juice" gets cooked out. My mom taught me that. lol

I don't think it would matter with my hubbie LOL the man can look at a gassy food and start farting I don't know what is wrong with him but I tell him all the time it is not normaL

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

RaynesMommy07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:05 PM

LMAOOOOOOOO @ farty juices....classic..

Quoting Laura4807:

Thats strange. lol

who knows.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)