Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is it possible that

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am the only one in my house who can do anything? Seriously, does this happen to anyone else?  Whether it's cleaning up hairballs, looking up stuff online, troubleshooting the wireless connection, cleaning, cooking, etc, it seems like I am the only one who can do anything.  It's exhausting.  DH does do dishes and laundry, but I feel like I am constantly bombarded with requests for something.

Just needed to get that off my chest.  Thanks for listening!

Brenda

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mstnbecki
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:39 PM

WOW, I would be happy if my SO did the dishes and laundry.Does he fold them to?

In my house my SO lives on the phone but can not for the life of him call in his own prescriptions I even have to do that.Sometime I think to myself Im surprised He dont ask me to wipe his ass. 

ginevra42
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM

He doesn't fold, but he keeps most of his stuff hanging in the closet, so he takes care of that.  If he is willing to drag the laundry to the basement, start it and dry it, I am very happy to do the rest.  He did that today, and I didn't have to say anything.

michelle121003
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Just me here with my dd, so I take care of everything.  Dd is old enough to help with things like washing dishes and cleaning her room and laundry.  Otherwise it's all on my cuz her dad is usless.  I will be at work and he wants me to call and make a doc appt for dd cuz apparently he does not know how to pick up the phone, dial the number, make the appt, then take her.  Boy, it's so tough!!

EDIT:  Her father and I are not together and have not been since she was 1, but he still sees her and wants to be in her life...although some days I wish he'd just go away...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)