Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FARRAHS MOM IS IN JAIL..

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM
  • 86 Replies

MTV 'Teen Mom' Allegedly Choked by Her Mother

Posted Jan 18th 2010 6:00PM by TMZ Staff

One of the young mothers from the MTV reality show "Teen Mom" was allegedly choked and then hit by her 54-year-old mom this weekend -- and mom is now facing domestic violence charges.

The Council Bluffs Police Department in Iowa tells TMZ Debra Danielson -- the mother of 18-year-old "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham -- was arrested at around 1 PM on Saturday for suspicion of domestic abuse/serious assault.

According to cops, Farrah and Debra started arguing over childcare issues when Debra allegedly threw an MTV shirt at her daughter ... which landed "on or near" Farrah's baby, who started crying.

That's when Farrah claims she went off on her mother -- who then grabbed Farrah by the throat. Farrah told cops she pushed her mother's hand away from her throat, causing her mother to strike her on the right side of her head and mouth.

In the report, officers say they observed multiple cuts on the right side of Farrah's lips.

The story was first reported by the The Daily Nonpareil.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM

The poor baby..Poor little thing is subjected to so much fighting weather or not this is true. 

CafeMom Tickers
Septpreggo
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:36 PM
wow
MARIE20
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:37 PM

So so sad

Treymama
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Well I hope that is not true. I live 45min. away from there and I haven't heard anything about it. Crazy if it is true, I can totally see them arguing but I can't see her mom doing something like that but im sure she is just as capable of doing it as anybody else. That poor baby, what a shitty environment to be growing up in.

First_One_8_18
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:40 PM

That poor baby, but honestly, I kinda want to choke Farrah, too. I can't STAND irresponsible mothers.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Cearley_est_02
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:41 PM

clapping

sorry for the baby, but her mom was probably just taking everyones advice and trying to knock sense into her! I have wanted to choke her threw the TV myself!! I'll get a good laugh this week as im watching the show!

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Her mom seemed as if she had issues , I can't say I'm surprised this happened. I think Farrah gets judged so harshly by people .

What's the blond ones name who everyone seems to like , Bentley's mom ? She's out a lot w/out the kid and people don't rag about her the way do about Farrah ..oh well . 

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM

I knew it was a matter of time before something like this happened. 

"And when they hear it, hopefully they spirit’ll listen, And they won’t
spend all of they life just wishin’, Stop, and restart…forgive, never
forget, And never live any life buried in regret"

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Laura4807
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:43 PM

This doesnt surprise me at all..... I think Farrah is my least favorite of the girls... but I remember when she was insisting on going "car shopping" her mom slapped her for something. So yeah, not surprised at all.

Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM

lol holy shit that women is crazy....farrah does need a talking to but she doesnt need to be choked lol

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)