Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I wasn't already married I'd sleep with you!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM
  • 11 Replies

I tell my hubbie this all the time usually when he does something sweet or is just being awesome. He always tells me I won't tell your husband.

What are some funny things you say to your S/O or he says to you ?

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anetrnlov
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:37 PM

It is usually something along the lines of hoping his wife doesn't catch us. 

raegansmom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:38 PM

My DH has been working like crazy lately (he hasn't had a day off since Jan 2nd)  earlier he told me that in 2 weekends, when he is off, he is planning a date night.  I asked him with who?  He looked at me like I was crazy then said, "With my girl friend silly"  We are a couple of smart asses though!

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM

My DH will call me on my cell when I walk out of the room. He will say stuff like "My wife just left and the kids are gone. I was hoping you would come over for a while because I think you are hot......." There is more, but it is not very appropriate to say, lol.

Remember Malcolm in the Middle?  THATS what kind of a mom *I* am! 

LCWAmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Quoting raegansmom:

My DH has been working like crazy lately (he hasn't had a day off since Jan 2nd)  earlier he told me that in 2 weekends, when he is off, he is planning a date night.  I asked him with who?  He looked at me like I was crazy then said, "With my girl friend silly"  We are a couple of smart asses though!

hubbie an I joke like this too he calls me when he leaves work to tell me to get rid of my boyfriend

Chibi_Kitten
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:13 PM

LOL It's nice to have this kind of relationship, the humor and loving.

Mine can get crude. Usually, it's simple stuff like "I enjoy sleeping with you, despite the fact that you're married." Or when we're lying in bed together, just cuddling, I'll rub his chest and say something like "There's a sexy man in my bed" and he'll respond with "I hope I'm not laying on him." However, sometimes he gets crude, really crude. Like the other night, he was being really sweet and I told him "I knew there was a reason I love you so much" and he responded with "I know, I have an awesome c*ck!" 

GenevieveD
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:14 PM

He'll whisper to our oldest who is 7 and then she'll come around the table and whisper in my ear "Papa said he thinks your cute. He has a crush on you!"

Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air -- Emerson

LCWAmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

Mine can get crude. Usually, it's simple stuff like "I enjoy sleeping with you, despite the fact that you're married." Or when we're lying in bed together, just cuddling, I'll rub his chest and say something like "There's a sexy man in my bed" and he'll respond with "I hope I'm not laying on him." However, sometimes he gets crude, really crude. Like the other night, he was being really sweet and I told him "I knew there was a reason I love you so much" and he responded with "I know, I have an awesome c*ck!" 

I told my hubbie the other night i married him for his money and he told me boy you got screwed in that deal you should have married me for my d*ck

Drippiningirls
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

LOL that's the reason I keep hubby around...he knows it too!

MomofVictor
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM

When my husband and I get dressed to go out...he always asks how he looks and I tell him--I would definitely flirt with you!

aidensema
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:31 PM

when my husband talks on the phone (which is rare hes not a phone person) i always tease him that hes talking to his girlfriend and to say hi. when my best friend calls (which is everyday!) and he asks who it is i tell im talking to my lover.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)