Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jillian michaels

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

30 day shed is crazy! i have the videos, but omg- i go through the first 8 minutes and i gave up. cant do it.. doesnt help that i'm not 100% up to par from whatever sickness i had/have (UTI- then e.coli- to some acid problem... truthfully, i think my doc is a quack and is a pill pusher)...

i am SO not counting this as day 1. i will count day 1 when i can go through the entire first lesson thing.

ETA: i wanna know who else did this and if it really worked- and what else you guys did. i have PCOS, on metformin (supposed to help with PCOS as well as the weight problem). i am 5'3, at 210 (checked at the docs today).

wearing crown                  backpack
                                         Boo-Boo 
                                      10/15/2005
21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GenevieveD
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Those workouts are awesome!!! I love her!

Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air -- Emerson

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:54 PM

gah- it doesnt help that their weights are like a pound each. mine at 6 cuz thats teh smallest i could find. lol

Boo-Boo 
                                      10/15/2005
21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

GenevieveD
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:56 PM

You can do it girl!!!! Just keep at it!

Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air -- Emerson

ozade8
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM

I did it last summer and lost 10 lbs in 30 days. I then started running and doing her "No more Trouble Zone's" workout, along with kickboxing and some others, and I've lost a total of about 45 lbs in the last  year! I am finally at my goal!!

Mom of 2 AMAZING, GORGEOUS, Children!! 

bouncing mom

starrymonkey
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:00 PM

She is CRAZY but I love her!!!  She has a bunch of programs on our exercise on demand channel... and she's nuts!  I've never thought of myself as out of shape until I did one of her programs - within ten minutes I was drenched in sweat (and I do not sweat.), I couldn't breathe, and I'd gone through nearly a gallon of water!  But they honestly do work, after doing it every other day to every two days for two weeks I could get through pretty much the whole workout.  It made me feel a lot better though, so it was worth the work!  and the near-death feeling!

True Love is knowing that you would go to the end of the universe and back just to put a smile on that face...

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:01 PM

oh my goodness i love her work outs i ordered the boost your metabolism one should be coming tomorrow.  I am hoping to do level 3 30 day shred then the boost your metabolism --- i have been doing the 30 day shred since November and i have lost 6 inches in my stomach! I cannot wait to see what doing both of these dvd's does for me!

www.belladiapercreations.webs.com <~~ check out my website
Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:01 PM

that is awesome! i want to lose at least 20 lbs- to prove that i'm doing something! lol every week, i bounce between 215 and 205 so i can lose the 10 easily, but going after 11- is impossible! my main goal is either 170 (pre-pregnancy weight) or 145 (6 month pregnancy weight... but people said that i looked like i was recovering from meth cuz i was so "sickly skinny"... in the last 3 months, i shot from 145 to 190 then just kept gaining... 4 years later- i'm at my weight now)- but i think 145 is what i should be weighing. damnit- i just wanna get under 200. lol

Quoting ozade8:

I did it last summer and lost 10 lbs in 30 days. I then started running and doing her "No more Trouble Zone's" workout, along with kickboxing and some others, and I've lost a total of about 45 lbs in the last  year! I am finally at my goal!!

Boo-Boo 
                                      10/15/2005

little.miss.mom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Yes she is a crazy psycho I am always screaming at my tv for her to shut up but my ass loves her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)