Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers / Possitive Thoughts Needed

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:12 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hi all.  I know this post is not full of drama, but maybe yall can spare a moment to say a prayer or send possitive thoughts to a family in need of them.

My huband and I will be having to separate for about 6 months.  We live in Oregon, and there is no work here.  My husband got out of truck driving 3 years ago to be able to spend more time with me and our kids.  He was laid off a year ago, and has been unable to find work in that time.  Even the temp agencies have so many people that it is hard to place anyone for any real length of time.  The only thing we can do now is send him up to Alaska to stay with my sister and brother in law and look for work there.  My sister is going to help him out up there with finding work and housing.  Hopefully within 6 months we will be able to move up there with him and have a life. 

I am so tired of being scared every month....wondering if we will have a place to live, and if we do, will we be able to pay the bills?  This is our last chance.  If this doesn't work, I don't know what we will do.  Please pray, or send your possitive thoughts our way....we need all that we can get in that area.

Thank you

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
massteria
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Wow...maybe i should have made a drama post, then yall might care.

twinmamaof3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I am sending positive thoughts youre way!  If things dont work out (please dont get offened) but has youre hubby thought of joining the military? 

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:19 PM

hugs and prayers. 

babie113
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM

sending positive thoughts and prayers your way i hope things improve for your family

Wendy_June
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I'll be praying that he finds a good job and a home for your family quickly. I hope everything goes well!

mom2knl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Wishing the best for you and your family.....I hope everything works out!!!   :)bump

I'm kinda cute...

But I don't pay attention....drinking beer

massteria
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Quoting twinmamaof3:

I am sending positive thoughts youre way!  If things dont work out (please dont get offened) but has youre hubby thought of joining the military? 

He has a bad knee, an injury that was agravated when he tried to go into the military at 18...so, that one is out :(

purplemoosemom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM

aww good luck!

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Praying for you and your family. keep us posted. 

Mylesbaby boyMykailahbaby girlMykahbaby boy

Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils and Supplements

mae_01_sw
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:32 PM

So sorry your hubby has to go away to find work. Sounds like a great guy to put his family first and take a job far away to take care of his family and find a new home for you guys. Keep thinking positive!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)