Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

been watching lil people big world marathon

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
the dad is such a douche...

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Is tonight the season finale or the series finale?

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:59 AM

yes last night was season finale it starts back in april. the dad was his typical douche self showing up late for graduation. He makes me ill. Those boys have no use for him it is obvious. 

Kaibutsu
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Haha did you see when he planned that vacation to the virgin islands? He planned it when his wife was scheduled to speak at a conference so she could not go. Two of his kids decided it was unfair to her and they would not go either.

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:03 AM

yes or going to hawaii on mother's day and kids 19th birthday . he is a real winner.

Quoting Kaibutsu:

Haha did you see when he planned that vacation to the virgin islands? He planned it when his wife was scheduled to speak at a conference so she could not go. Two of his kids decided it was unfair to her and they would not go either.

mommy2bella
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Yea....I would go crazy if I was married to him! lol.

melskidsrgreat
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:05 AM

i agree.  so does my husband. we think they'll be getting a divorce....she may stick it out til the other kids are gone but i think it's going to happen. 

babybull0601
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:06 AM

It probably been over a yr  that I stopped watching. I cant take the dad at all. 

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:06 AM

yup I dont see them having a future after the kids are gone.

Quoting melskidsrgreat:

i agree.  so does my husband. we think they'll be getting a divorce....she may stick it out til the other kids are gone but i think it's going to happen. 

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM

he has gotten worse.

Quoting babybull0601:

It probably been over a yr  that I stopped watching. I cant take the dad at all. 

Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:08 AM

i dont know why but i like him...i know hes such an ass but for some reason i feel bad for him....lol i dont know im weired

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)