Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OOOPS!!! (tmi) (update!!)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:43 PM
  • 30 Replies

Sooo... I'm am not on BC and I haven't been in 5 years, me and my DH have 2 DDs and both were planed. We have only been preg one other time and we had a M/C. (that one was a blessing but also an oops) so that a total of 3 times my DH has (tmi)  "went" inside me(while not being already preg). So every time he did we've gotten preg!! Well this morning DH had an oops! for the past few months  I was trying not to get preg cause my sisters wedding is in Sept but i really want a baby so i was on the fence and now that it might happen i so want to be!! (believe me I'm so baby crazy and i am now past where id be due around her wedding) my DH on the other hand does not want any more but he wouldn'tbe mad if i did get (as in he wouldnt hold it against me of the baby)!! But I JUST got over my period yesterday so I'm not due to ovulate til the 28th or something... so now i don't know if i will be preg or not... what is the likely hood of me getting preg that soon after my period?? I know its all in waiting but I'm going to go nuts till next month around the 14th..... Has any one got preg right after there period???.. i really hope i am I'm pretty sure after this oops my DH is going to be even more careful, like i said i want another baby but DH does not so there'sno chance we will be trying anytime soon!! so this is kinda like a slim chance for me... Idk I didn't have any one to tell about our oops or my excitement, even if i am preg i will wait for a while to tell anyone b/c i just had a MC in July (and that was the hardest thing to go through :( ) and will be soscared of it happening again!! So Fingerscrossed that maybe just maybe i will be.. if not then i will have to wait a year or 2 before ill be able to convince him to try for another and that will be ok i guess but if there's a chance i could be now oh i would just be so happy!!!  ok that's it thanks for reading i feel a little better to at least get that off my chest and tell some one out there!!

UPDATE

My DH has been soo against having another baby and i soo want one!!! so i told him FINE just get sniped and i wont have to deal any more and he said NO cause he admitted he want another at some point just not yet soo!! i told him fine PICK WHEN and well today he finally caved and said the next Friday the 13th we could start trying soo i pulled out my calender and looked and the next Friday the 13th is August 2010 WOOT WOOT haha then he made a joke saying i would have to be due on a Friday the 13th soo i looked 9 months latter haha and what do you think  May FRIDAY THE 13th hahaha (i know he was messing around but i couldn't believe it) So i made him SWEAR we would start trying and he did he pinkie swore!!!! So August, YAY it works out good too cause my sister is getting married in Sept so i wont be HUGE and i will still be able to throw her bachelorette party before i get preg YAY.. any who I'm just so excited i had to share!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jella31
by Angela on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Quoting YouMeAnThree:

Sooo... I'm am not on BC and I haven't been in 5 years, me and my DH have 2 DDs and both were planed. We have only been preg one other time and we had a M/C. (that one was a blessing but also an oops) so that a total of 3 times my DH has (tmi)  "went" inside me(while not being already preg). So every time he did we've gotten preg!! Well this morning DH had an oops! for the past few months  I was trying not to get preg cause my sisters wedding is in Sept but i really want a baby so i was on the fence and now that it might happen i so want to be!! (believe me I'm so baby crazy and i am now past where id be due around her wedding) my DH on the other hand does not want any more but he wouldn'tbe mad if i did get (as in he wouldnt hold it against me of the baby)!! But I JUST got over my period yesterday so I'm not due to ovulate til the 28th or something... so now i don't know if i will be preg or not... what is the likely hood of me getting preg that soon after my period?? I know its all in waiting but I'm going to go nuts till next month around the 14th..... Has any one got preg right after there period???.. i really hope i am I'm pretty sure after this oops my DH is going to be even more careful, like i said i want another baby but DH does not so there'sno chance we will be trying anytime soon!! so this is kinda like a slim chance for me... Idk I didn't have any one to tell about our oops or my excitement, even if i am preg i will wait for a while to tell anyone b/c i just had a MC in July (and that was the hardest thing to go through :( ) and will be soscared of it happening again!! So Fingerscrossed that maybe just maybe i will be.. if not then i will have to wait a year or 2 before ill be able to convince him to try for another and that will be ok i guess but if there's a chance i could be now oh i would just be so happy!!!  ok that's it thanks for reading i feel a little better to at least get that off my chest and tell some one out there!!

i'll keep my fingers crossed for u.im kinda in the same boat about kinda wanting another one and hubby not, we r ok financially but  not great and our relationship is just starting to heal after a big bump in the road.but weve done it the past three nights a record for us lol and todays my first fertile so im wondering and kinda slightly hoping theres a chance,lol

YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Quoting jella31:

Quoting YouMeAnThree:

i'll keep my fingers crossed for u.im kinda in the same boat about kinda wanting another one and hubby not, we r ok financially but  not great and our relationship is just starting to heal after a big bump in the road.but weve done it the past three nights a record for us lol and todays my first fertile so im wondering and kinda slightly hoping theres a chance,lol

thanks ill do the same for you! I know its a slim chance but thats still a chance!! yeah me and DH are good financially and have our bumps as well this year has been rough for us and i think that maybe one reason he doesnt want any more and i do understand that but i cant help but want another!!

ajzuell
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:12 PM

With my first son I did get pregnant a few days after my period went off. I thought i was clear since it was right after my period but no i was in fact pregnant.  Good luck!

YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Quoting ajzuell:

With my first son I did get pregnant a few days after my period went off. I thought i was clear since it was right after my period but no i was in fact pregnant.  Good luck!

thanks.. that gives me a little hope!! :) there should be a way to know right away haha so i wouldnt have to wait a MONTH!!

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:18 PM

thats how i got pregant with my boys after i got done with period

prego7386
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:20 PM

lol i can tel your are excited and nervous just by reading your post lol. sperm can last up to 3 sometimes 4 days afterwards inside the woman depending on the conditions inside. so if you ovulate so and you aren't very acidic then there is a slight possibility however dont be to terribly disappointed if you aren't this time

YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Quoting ilovemyson2002:

yay more hope for me :) thanks for sharing with me

YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Quoting prego7386:

lol i can tel your are excited and nervous just by reading your post lol. sperm can last up to 3 sometimes 4 days afterwards inside the woman depending on the conditions inside. so if you ovulate so and you aren't very acidic then there is a slight possibility however dont be to terribly disappointed if you aren't this time

i am very nervous and excited.. im trying hard not to get my hopes up but its so hard not to. i wont be disapointed if im not (well i hope i wont be haha) but just the ideal of another baby makes me soo happy so i hope... :)

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:31 PM

your very welcome no problem

Quoting YouMeAnThree:

Quoting ilovemyson2002:

yay more hope for me :) thanks for sharing with me

YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:41 PM

I'm going to be so paranoid of every thing, Evey time i pee or don't feel good or any pain or discomfort i have......... a month is just too long hahaha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)