Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn Octomom looks great!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:44 PM
  • 58 Replies

She may be nuts but damn she does look great after having all them kids. I had my third like almost 2 years ago and even I am still not bikini ready:)http://thesuperficial.com/2010/01/octomom_in_a_bikini_this_is_ha.php

http://thesuperficial.com/2010/01/octomom_in_a_bikini_this_is_ha.php

Me in a nutshell: *Married* *love reading* *hate going to theaters* *wine drinker* *SAHM*  *sometimes call my kids by the wrong name* *mom of 3 brats*

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM

I hope I look that good or better after my tummy tuck and boob job!

Swtmama62205
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM

they definitely airbrushed the hell out of her...unless she popped those 8 babies out of her vagina....they airbrushed her c-section scar too

pregnancy calendar

Stay at home mommy to two little boys Noah who is 4 and Andrew who is 2! And a loving wife to my wonderful husband Ryan=)
mommysasha1988

I think that HAS to be fake.  There's no way she couldn't have any extra skin or stretch marks on her stomach.  Look at Kate before surgery.

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, former breast-milk bottle feeding then formula now whole milk, took the bottle at one, co-sleeping, delayed vaccinating, non-circumcising, tried cloth, now disposable diapering kinda mom.  I will stay at home, rear-face, public school, wear my baby, attachment parent, and refuse to spank.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt. 
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

gypsydancer7

See.....Im not a big fan but running after however the hell many children she has has paid off for her.She most definatelyhad the skin removed but Im not sure about the boob job.......her boobs were always...ahem...present. And I actually thought she looked really good even after the first month.

Happy Valentines Day!!

KT9105
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Airbrushing can make anyone look amazing. 

Octomom creeps me out more than Freddy Krueger did when I was a kid.

lovinmykiddo07

I couldnt see past her big lips..they drive me nuts. lol

LuvmySFSGT

As much as she will deny it she had a tummy tuck.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:48 PM

She looks decent, Id perfer my own body after working out though. I am suprised how well she came out after all those babies. Wow!

Wendy_June

Quoting kk_bella:

I hope I look that good or better after my tummy tuck and boob job!

lol me too. I wish we all got payed for being stupid.

ctc05
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:49 PM

I actually think she looks a little emaciated like she hasn't been eating....oh and more than likely she had some kind of plastic surgey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)