Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen mom show breaking news! Update!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 74 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think Farrah deserved to be slapped? Going by the show if you've seen it?

Options:

Hell yes

NO NEVER

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 212

View Results

MTV 'Teen Mom' Allegedly Choked by Her Mother

Posted Jan 18th 2010 6:00PM by TMZ Staff

MTV 'Teen Mom' Allegedly Choked by Her MotherOne of the young mothers from the MTV reality show "Teen Mom" was allegedly choked and then hit by her 54-year-old mom this weekend -- and mom is now facing domestic violence charges.

The Council Bluffs Police Department in Iowa tells TMZ Debra Danielson -- the mother of 18-year-old "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham -- was arrested at around 1 PM on Saturday for suspicion of domestic abuse/serious assault.

According to cops, Farrah and Debra started arguing over childcare issues when Debra allegedly threw an MTV shirt at her daughter ... which landed "on or near" Farrah's baby, who started crying.

That's when Farrah claims she went off on her mother -- who then grabbed Farrah by the throat. Farrah told cops she pushed her mother's hand away from her throat, causing her mother to strike her on the right side of her head and mouth.

In the report, officers say they observed multiple cuts on the right side of Farrah's lips.

The story was first reported by the The Daily Nonpareil.

Teen Mom's Mom Charged with Domestic Assault

The mother of one of the stars of MTV's "Teen Mom" was charged with domestic assault today, after she allegedly choked and hit her daughter last weekend.

Teen Mom Farrah Abraham

Court officials tell TMZ Debra Danielson -- the mother of 18-year-old "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham -- was charged this morning in Pottawattamie County court in Iowa ... and is due back in court on February 26 for a preliminary hearing. We're told Debra did not enter a plea today.

According to the Council Bluffs Police Department, Farrah accused Debra of choking her and hitting her on Saturday after a verbal argument erupted between the two over childcare issues and other problems.

When cops arrived at their home, they arrested Debra after observing multiple cuts on the right side of Farrah's lips.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tankgirl84
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I know hitting is wrong but HOLY COW if a girl ever needed it this would be it! But really it's her mothers fault she's this spoiled. So the mom should get hit too!

dannie0802
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM

wow im shocked but i guess mom had enough of farrahs shit

cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:02 PM

It's both their faults. Her mom let things go way to far with that little disrespectful brat.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

xXxLillithxXx

Farrah drives me crazy. She's so fucking irresponsible and immature. But it is her moms fault she's a spoiled little brat in the first place.

momof2angels491

That little biotch gets on my nerves. She acts like she doesn't want her daughter and mouths off ugly to her mom. I was spoiled myself and NEVER talked to my mom that way. She just gets on my nerves!!! Slap a hoe!!!!

jella31
by Angela on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Quoting tankgirl84:

MTV 'Teen Mom' Allegedly Choked by Her MotherOne of the young mothers from the MTV reality show "Teen Mom" was allegedly choked and then hit by her 54-year-old mom this weekend -- and mom is now facing domestic violence charges.

The Council Bluffs Police Department in Iowa tells TMZ Debra Danielson -- the mother of 18-year-old "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham -- was arrested at around 1 PM on Saturday for suspicion of domestic abuse/serious assault.

According to cops, Farrah and Debra started arguing over childcare issues when Debra allegedly threw an MTV shirt at her daughter ... which landed "on or near" Farrah's baby, who started crying.

That's when Farrah claims she went off on her mother -- who then grabbed Farrah by the throat. Farrah told cops she pushed her mother's hand away from her throat, causing her mother to strike her on the right side of her head and mouth.

In the report, officers say they observed multiple cuts on the right side of Farrah's lips.

is it wrong of me to think she needed a good slap?lol

ctc05
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:03 PM

this

Quoting cmb121906:

It's both their faults. Her mom let things go way to far with that little disrespectful brat.

monkeysmom21006
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Honestly, if my daughter acted like Farrah does, I'd have a hard time NOT slapping her. Looks like Farrah just lost her live in nanny...

samthecat001
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:06 PM

i dont think its funny that her mom choked her and i dont think its right to hit people.
and yes i think farrah is a brat.
and i think her mom is a meanie.
and i DO have a daughter who is almost 17 and she is a great child but man - she pushes me to the edge sometimes.... SOOOOOOOOO i CAN see how a mom can just lose it on her daughter and i cannot begin to imagine how it would be if she were a teen mom - a snotty, demanding, ungrateful, teen mom.
all in all - i logically understand how all this could go down - but i think its terrible and certainly not funny.

"Fine. Let's take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain't so fun when it fucks you, huh?" Justins dad

oceanus407
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I've only seen a couple of episodes and I think she prob deserved it....LOL> Her mom looks so tired in her mug shot!

Quoting tankgirl84:

Ha! Made you look!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)