Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why so i feel like i am all alone? PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

I know there are probably millions of women that go through the same thing that i am going through right now. I also know that they survive this and are probably happyer in the end. 4 days before christmas my hubby told me he wanted a divorce even though as of right now we are still married because he is to busy with his homewrecking whore to come up with an agreement on childsupport. I want the divorce over with i want to move on with my life and focus on me and the kids. I am doing the best i can at raiseing my two kids alone and he sees them once a week for an hour each. I make sure my kids know i love them even though i am depressed and i am always here for them when they need me. I'm not depressed over the failure of my marriage though even though i was cought of guard by it all and i never wanted the divorce i wanted to work on things. I am depressed because i look at my kids and wonder how he could walk away from them. Yes its true i'm the one that left him but i tried to go back and work on it but he asked for the divorce. I'm not even sure if he really wants the divorce now he doesnt act like he wants it. I would never doubt his love for his kids but how could anyone walk away from them. It kills me everyday to see the pain my 5 year old is in and i look at my 2 week old daughter and just cry because she will grow up pretty much not knowing her father and that breaks my heart. My son got 5 1/2 years with his daddy and my daughter doesnt get anything with her dad except once a week for and hour. I feel like she was singled out in away and it kills me. Even if he asked me to come back i dont think i could with everything he has done sence we have been seperated and i know i deserve better but some how i attract the jackasses. I am convinced that there are no more good guys in the world or atleast in the Nevada area. I use to be a SAHM now i have nothing and i am faced with getting PA and looking for a job so i can save money to get out of my parents house. My parents have been great with letting me stay here with both my kids untill i can get back on my feet but i never thought i would be faced with being a single mom. I thought we had the perfect marriage we never fought the only downfall we had was when he cheated on me 4 years ago. My heart is broken for my kids and i feel so alone like i am the only one that is going through this anyways i guess thats my vent for today thanks to all that have read it

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MixedCooke
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 4:11 AM

Had you left him 4 years ago, you would not be a single Mother now.  I am sorry, but I would have left him from the get go!  Once a cheater always a cheater in my book.

I am sorry you are going through this, but your children are young to forget about him and you are much better without him!  You will learn from your mistakes but do not let this harden your heart from more honorable men!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 19, 2010 at 4:22 AM

Hun .... You have your family and your children. Alot of women don't even have that but you do. I know its hard and your still in shock over him asking for a divorce right before xmas...what a jerkass. But  in the end this will probably be the best thing for  you.  Just take one day at a time and soon enough before you know it..there will be light at the end of  that dark tunnel your in right now.  Hopefully after the divorce is final...he will see what a jerk he is and try to see the children more often and play a significant role in their lives.

And there are good guys out there still.....somewhere. I haven't found the right one for me yet and one day you will find the right one for  you but until that time...you just take it one day at a time and take care of the children and love them to pieces. And don't go back to that LOSER, he had his chance and blew it with a homewrecking whore ( your words, lol)

Good Luck

Sassy"Nanna"762    blowing kisses       family in the van

jblueeyes228
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Oh I'm so sorry you have to go through this, if you have a 2week old baby now, then you were pregnant when he asked for the divorce right? And if HE doesn't have the time to figure out the child support then YOU go to LEGAL AID and get yourself a Lawyer and come up with the right amount of CS. Get him where it hurts honey...in his pockets.  And I've been a single mom for years and ya know what? It's GREAT!!! Good Luck 

ashleigh24
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM

I'm so sorry hun! I think you are way better off without him though! He sounds horrible! Hopefully he will stop being a jerk and spend more time with the kids soon enough!!! If not owell you just love them and that will be plenty! It will be his loss!! You have your family and that is great! Maybe let out your feelings in a journal or something! It helps me!!! Good luck momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)