Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wii Fit

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Does anyone use it? Would you recommend it? Would you buy it?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KT9105
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:31 PM

I'd recommend it if and only if you're looking to tone up and not really lose weight.  It's not a good cardio workout at all.  I use mine strictly for the yoga.

Leeloo309
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Let me tell you that ass hole told me off today and i am not pleased so imma show him thats all i have to say bout that!!

~Leeloo

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I love mine! Having it monitor my progress and weight loss is also a big motivating factor. I also like that I don't have to do the same routine every day. I usually start out with cardio and then tone a different section each day. The 1st day I did it I thought it was doing anything until I woke up the next day sore.

Were you married in 2001? If so, come join us at 2001 Anniversaries.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/17057/

Leeloo309
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:34 PM

no for real it's cool what ever lol 

~Leeloo

anitad364
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM

I love my Wii Fit :)  I use the "My Fitness Coach" disk with it.  She doesn't track your weight like my Wii Fit Disk but she really works you out.  I'm sore every time.  She retests you every 10 workouts and you can put in your weight and she tracks your workout progress. 

dawnjdco4
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:37 PM

I use mine everyday, I use the rythem boxing and the free steppin  and I have lost five pounds in two weeks. I guess it all depends on what works for you. My girls are using it alot right now because the weather is stopping them from being outside. It keeps them all acive. To get to the point we love ours and I would recommend it.

AngelAlaskan
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Um what?

Quoting Leeloo309:

Let me tell you that ass hole told me off today and i am not pleased so imma show him thats all i have to say bout that!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)