Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear CafeMom...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:34 PM
  • 12 Replies

Can you pleeeease make an iPhone app!? I cannot post, or reply to anything from my iPhone.. I miss CM, but rarely get a chance to get on the PC for more than five minutes at a time.. I'm begging =( 

* * MOMMIREY * *  SAHM to three beautiful girlies, and one handsome little boobie monster, who's happily married to her HS sweetheart!

blowing kisses

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MandyOs
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Bump for iPhone users. lol 

cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM

LOL, I can get on cm from my ipod touch just like I can from my computer, but I cannot reply to anything :(

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:37 PM

And, while we're at it, let's make the mobile site functional!  I try to access it from my Blackberry and it won't let you log on!  I can log onto ANY other site, except CM! 

MommiRey
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Quoting MandyOs:

Bump for iPhone users. lol 

Thanks =)

* * MOMMIREY * *  SAHM to three beautiful girlies, and one handsome little boobie monster, who's happily married to her HS sweetheart!

blowing kisses

MommiRey
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Quoting cmb121906:

LOL, I can get on cm from my ipod touch just like I can from my computer, but I cannot reply to anything :(

Same here!! I feel like such a "lurker" Hahaha.

blowing kisses

Korkor
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Another bump! 

Come on over and join my new group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/wishuponamom
MommiRey
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Quoting beadingmom17:

And, while we're at it, let's make the mobile site functional!  I try to access it from my Blackberry and it won't let you log on!  I can log onto ANY other site, except CM! 

It sucks considering I'm addicted! LOL

blowing kisses

MommiRey
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Quoting Korkor:

Another bump! 

Thank you!

blowing kisses

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Hi MommiRey,

We do hope to build a more "mobile friendly" site, but we are not sure when that will be. 

For now, here is how to fix the settings on your phone so you can post and reply with it:
Go to settings
Go to Safari
Make sure pop ups, java script, and plug ins are OFF.

We hope that helps!

//The CafeMom Admin Team

cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Quoting CafeMom Admin:

Hi MommiRey,

We do hope to build a more "mobile friendly" site, but we are not sure when that will be. 

For now, here is how to fix the settings on your phone so you can post and reply with it:
Go to settings
Go to Safari
Make sure pop ups, java script, and plug ins are OFF.

We hope that helps!

//The CafeMom Admin Team

Oooohhh, thanks. I'm going to try that.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)