Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know anything about psychics??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

My mom and I go for readings twice a year. The place we go to is pretty amazing. They always hit right on for me. My question is this. Before I had my second son, I was told I was going to have another child, a little girl and there would be a nice age gap between her and my oldest son. She went on about that for awhile. Ok, fine. WELL, I ended up pregnant with my second son when my first was only 16/17 months, so that was WRONG. I went in over the weekend and was told I have one son and after I corrected her, I was told there will most definitely be a third child in the future, a girl, but not this year. So WHY is my youngest son never "seen" in my readings?? That really bothers me. And for the record, everything else I've been told over the years has held true.

support_leukemia.gif leukemia image by latin_grrrl

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:42 PM

True psychics are amazing ..but not infallible...They..like everyone else miss things. I wouldn't let it worry you that she doesn't "see" your son...He might be an older soul and has natural defenses against psychics....he might have been a seer in the past and protects himself....

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:45 PM

I didnt intentionally go see a psychic. I worked as a waitress and a guy came in. Said he couldnt leave me a tip but he'd like to read my palm. I was like Yeah, okay.. he did it to a co-worker & everything he said was right on the spot. It was nuts.

So he read mine & said he saw a little boy with blonde hair & blue eyes. I told him I dont know any little boys. He said it was a blood relative that he saw, maybe a little brother? Asked if my mom miscarried & she hadnt. Not even a month later I become pregnant. I give birth to a little boy with blonde hair & blue eyes. Pretty creepy, considering I have dark hair & so does SO. (His was blonde as a child tho, didnt know that until after I got pregnant)

briansmommy7143
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Thanks! That put me at ease a little bit.... makes sense.

Quoting Just_Bethy:

True psychics are amazing ..but not infallible...They..like everyone else miss things. I wouldn't let it worry you that she doesn't "see" your son...He might be an older soul and has natural defenses against psychics....he might have been a seer in the past and protects himself....

support_leukemia.gif leukemia image by latin_grrrl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)