Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lol, I love this movie....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...
Forrest Gump: [narrates] Now for some reason I fit in the army like one of them round pegs. It's not really hard. You just make your bed real neat and remember to stand up straight and always answer every question with "Yes, drill sergeant."
Drill Sergeant: ...Is that clear?
Forrest Gump: Yes, drill sergeant!

[Forrest has finished assembling his rifle]
Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!
Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?
Forrest Gump: [confused] You told me to, Drill Sergeant?
Drill Sergeant: Jesus H. Christ!
[looks at stopwatch]
Drill Sergeant: This is a new company record! If it wouldn't be such a waste of a damn-fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump, now disassemble your weapon and continue!

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
twinmamaof3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I love that movie! 

Beth5289
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I haven't watched that movie in forever... I might have to turn it on... thanks mama!

Beth

devil1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I Love this movie Walking the Line. Because I like the songs and the actors of Johnny And June were great inn their parts of movie.

Denise (devil1986)

P.S. I love the movie of Forest Gump and its been awhile I saw the movie.

lcappytan05
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:56 PM

lol, walk the line? I own it and seriously love it!

honestly, i think that reese witherspoon and juaquin phoenix sing better ...lol.

Quoting devil1986:

I Love this movie Walking the Line. Because I like the songs and the actors of Johnny And June were great inn their parts of movie.

Denise (devil1986)

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

ArmyWifey4907
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Yup, I love it!  Definitely going to hunt it down on BluRay when we get our PS3 next month, since I don't even have it on DVD.

pregnancy due date

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)