Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH...yet another problem dropped onto MY shoulders!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

YUCK...I just got back from visiting my 86 year old grandma, and shes doing well, but her dog IS NOT!!!!! the poor thing reeks, it has some gunk coming out of her eyes (both have cherry eye) and her ear are both infected ( they stink too) and the gunk i cleaned out of them is UNDESCRIBABLE!!!! So now I have to try to come up with time AND money to get this animal to the vet (mas if i have nothing better to do). Im kind of embarrassed to even take the dog to the doctor, thinking that he'll think she's mine....and look at me like I neglected it! I've tried to convinced my gram to get rid of the dog soooo many times,she can barely get around herself), but she won't, and i understand its her companion...I'm just annoyed, Venting a bit....FML!!!!!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Wendy_June
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:20 PM

That sucks, Maybe all you'll have to get is a cheap antibiotic or something. I'm sure the vet will understand if you explain it to him/her. I'd be annoyed too. I hope the vet appointment goes well!

SissyAnn141
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:23 PM

There is a dog group, if you do a search for it ??? 

MiasMama820
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:23 PM

yea i hope it just a cheap antibiotic!!! DH is already giving me Sh!T about it...but what can i do, let the dog suffer???

thanks for ur well wishes tho

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Make a anonymous call to the ASPCA.. Tell them the woman is old and not taking care of the dog who looks very sick.. they will go out there and take it from her if they think its bad enough

MiasMama820
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Oh Geez...she'll def suspect me!!! and im not trying to get her friend taken from her...I know she really loves the dog, but God she smells!!! Im just gonna have to take the damn thing to the doctor, and stop by at least once a week to make sure she's keeping up with it!!!

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa:

Make a anonymous call to the ASPCA.. Tell them the woman is old and not taking care of the dog who looks very sick.. they will go out there and take it from her if they think its bad enough

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)