Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need Friends.... :(

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:37 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am a SAHM and I have no friends :( that I can hang out with....I am in Southern Cali in San bernardino, I have two small kiddo both boys One is 4 and the other one is 6 months I need another mom to hang out with.... anyone out there??????

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Iam here some .am on in the mornings for a bit then in the evening always like new friends

May God bless and keep you, Mandy
Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Bump

prego7386
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:41 PM

im in Oceanside...dont know how far apart that is though and i only have one a boy who is 1.

Christy78
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:41 PM

I'm here to.

Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I use to live in Oceanside, I loved it there...Thats were I got married is your husband a Marine?

Quoting prego7386:

im in Oceanside...dont know how far apart that is though and i only have one a boy who is 1.

Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:54 PM

what no one lives in cali?

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Sorry I am in Washington state. :(

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

prego7386
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM

yep working on his 13th year yayyy :P its ok here ..im an east coast/southern girl myself..i need more green nature darn it and less houses lol.

Quoting Jennifer_236:

I use to live in Oceanside, I loved it there...Thats were I got married is your husband a Marine?

Quoting prego7386:

gmzana
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:56 PM

i live in montebello

Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:58 PM

i wish that my husband stayed in :( but he will be in the army....Im all cali girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)