Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TaTtOo MoMmYs!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:08 PM
  • 14 Replies

OK, I am thinking of having another tattoo done and I can not make up my mine, seriously, I have been looking for like 4 months and can't find anything I love. I found a few I like but thats just not good enough. If it's going to be on me forever then I'm going to LOVE the damn thing...lol.  You can post pics of ones you want, have, or anything. I just need ideas. I'm driving myself crazy ladies. I never knew how much picking out a tattoo would get sooo annoying..lol. I'm very girly and LOVE color. Have fun ladies...lol

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mellissacook
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:10 PM

this is mine :)

aimige
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:12 PM

ooh, I am getting my very first one this Saturday.  My sister is gonna do it so it isn't gonna cost me anything..

I want and anklet but I want my husbands and my astrological signs as the connecting parts and then a chain coming off of it with the kids birthstones or astrological signs dangling..

K.JAY
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I have two, a celtic mothers knot  on my wrist and the word faith written in hebrew on the back of my neck. No pics though. I want another and have the same problem, I can't find one I love.

KJay

NattysMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:19 PM

I designed this and DH drew it for me...I have three others but they are old and common - a butterfly, a cresent moon with a flower around it and a chinese symbol for luck.

supermom3806
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:24 PM

My first tattoo.. 9-19-08 (on my right ankle)

My Second tattoo.. this one is for my daddy 5-11-09 (left shoulder blade)

This one will be my next one its for my aunt who has breast cancer (will go on left ankle)

adulation
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:36 PM

why don't you start with knowing what you want?   then, look for several images that are similar to what you want.  then go to your artist and explain to him or her what you want, show them what you like/don't like about the pictures you found, and have them design it for you?

that's what a good artist does.

just make sure you can compensate properly for the time they spend not just inking you, but designing the tattoo for you too.

amandawebb
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:36 PM

I have a daisy on my left ankle with sheet music twirling around it. I want to build from that and have my tattoo go up my entire leg. That would be awesome!!!!

jaimieandnorm
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:48 PM

these are my nieces feetprints and my kids names because kids are always stepping on thier mothers feetthis is the sleeve i am getting

this is my chest piece i want but with a few changes and bright colors

kimosgirl08
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:54 PM

this is my hubby's name on my lower back

its not finished yet

eyeheartsin
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:03 PM

most of mine are still unfinished on account of my back to back pregnancies, but I'll post some of the ones DH has done that I like (he's a professional tattoo artist and we own our own shop)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)