Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gender.....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:50 PM
  • 12 Replies

well my first u/s was at 12weeks and i am now 33 weeks & 4 days and after about 12 u/s we still have NO clue what we are having... i already have a boy and a girl who were anything but modest when it came time to show us the goodies so i guess this little one wants to be a surprise... so are any other mommy's not know what they are having?

Side note :: it is driving me INSANE NOT KNOWING!!!!!! we were told it looked like a girl but they could not confirm so that did me no good LOL

Photobucket

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenieceMojica
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM

bump

Photobucket

TabbyKat2008
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I am letting it be a surprise this time.

JenieceMojica
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM

bump 

Photobucket

AngelAlaskan
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:50 PM

In my culture you aren't supposed to find out what the baby is till its born, you also aren't supposed to start preparing for the baby yet either. It's supposed to be bad luck and may cause bad things to happen with the baby.

It'll be hard I think but when I get pregnant I will be letting it be a surprise :) Though I will be buying some baby stuff, hard to prepare when you've no idea the gender.

Staceyymichelle
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I didnt know until today. I was thinkin we were gonna have a suprise... But its a boy. I will be 29 weeks thursday. It didnt bother me not know, but I admit I was happy to find out!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Honeybun09
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:55 PM

LOL I had to do jumping jacks to get my daughter to position correctly in order to tell what she was.

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

Nyokah
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I am not, but I just wanted to say Congrats!!

thFangbangers.jpg true blood image by WhitePhantom

JenieceMojica
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM

hunny u want to hear crazy? i was doing cartwheels in the hallway to get the baby to move LOL LOL

Quoting Honeybun09:

LOL I had to do jumping jacks to get my daughter to position correctly in order to tell what she was.

Photobucket

JenieceMojica
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:02 PM

hugs

Quoting Nyokah:

I am not, but I just wanted to say Congrats!!

Photobucket

mflevin
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I found out what i'm having at 12 weeks but it won't be 'more' definite until my next u/s in 2 weeks...but I need to know...need to know what i'm shopping for -- a boy or girl...so far we've been told to think blue...my last u/s took over an hour cause this little guy wouldn't sit still long enough for the tech to take the necessary measurements...hope the next one goes a bit quicker...

Mom to Anna, age 2 1/2, due with baby #2 June 24, 2010.
VP, Webmaster - Carefree Casuals
Infant, Baby & Toddler Clothing
Youth, Boys & Girls Clothing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)