Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the craziest thing you have ever seen??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM
  • 34 Replies

Where and when?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:54 PM

In CanCun, during Spring Break 2 American men payed an Indigenous woman to watch her child take a piss in the street.

SamiJ18
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:54 PM

At a stop light on the 4th of July last year when we were going to a big BBQ.  One guy decided to throw his truck in park, get out of it and start beating the ever loving shit out of the guy in the truck behind him.  I had nowhere to go and they were brawling on my car.

I called 911 and gave a nice description of the trucks, guys and tags.

It was crazy.

mlmartinez
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Quoting Supervane:

In CanCun, during Spring Break 2 American men payed an Indigenous woman to watch her child take a piss in the street.

OH ick! thats so wrong!

CafeMom Tickers

mlmartinez
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Quoting SamiJ18:

At a stop light on the 4th of July last year when we were going to a big BBQ.  One guy decided to throw his truck in park, get out of it and start beating the ever loving shit out of the guy in the truck behind him.  I had nowhere to go and they were brawling on my car.

I called 911 and gave a nice description of the trucks, guys and tags.

It was crazy.

wow that's nuts! I would have locked my doors and then pointed and laughed at them knowing they were going to get thrown in jail!

CafeMom Tickers

savedbygrace316
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Well it's not the craziest thing but it just happened....I was outside with SO and a dog went running by....with a leash on and no owner.  We even stayed outside for a few so if anyone came by looking for him we could point them in the right direction.  No one ever showed up.  So yeah a dog walking itself I guess.

CafeMom Tickers 

Christy644
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Where-right here in my house

When-going on right now. I will give a great post about it later!

mlmartinez
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Quoting Christy644:

Where-right here in my house

When-going on right now. I will give a great post about it later!

I will be looking for it!

CafeMom Tickers

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:59 PM

A car that rolled over with dead people inside that was in Houston. About 2 months ago we were stuck in traffic as we were coming up on a dead body laying on the street that someone ran over while the person was crossing the street Houston too. A lady that was being hit by a car and was almost run over that was at walmart parking lot. In katy. Another one was in traffic this guy had road rage I guess some lady honked at the guy that cut her off and he got out of the car while waiting in traffic and went up to her car and was punching the window and cussing her out etc. That could be pretty scary...

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I was about 16 and we just picked my bf at the time up.  He hopped in the car with me and my friends and his cousin was in the car behind ours. The next thing we know the cousin zooms around us with the cops chasing him...apparently the car was stolen lol. 

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Quoting MommySwiggles:

I was about 16 and we just picked my bf at the time up.  He hopped in the car with me and my friends and his cousin was in the car behind ours. The next thing we know the cousin zooms around us with the cops chasing him...apparently the car was stolen lol. 

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)