Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i LOVE feeling him move.

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 9 Replies

this morning while i wads laying on my left side in bed i swear he was pushing on the bed on the other side of my belly so that his head was poking out my right side!=] i put my hand on my right side and i felt his little head poking out at me and moving around=] hes so sctive when i lay down lol especially when i wake up in the morning, or when i start to get tired.. 

i dont know what im gonna do when he gets big enought o keep me up lol because he loves to g crazy when im tired=]

speaking of, im getting a little tired over here already=P

First time mommy due April 6, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

pregnancy calendar

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommy2two26
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:11 PM

enjoy!!!it is the most amazing feeling in the world!!!!!!i miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyeheartsin

that's the one and only thing I like about being pregnant :))

I'm 35 weeks right now (#4), so just wait until you're further along and he's flopping everywhere! 

heavensnt86

Im due in April too!! I love it when she moves, and now my 4 year old can feel her too and she thinks its the coolest thing lol :)

swesolek6
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM

lol no one believes me that he kicks me pretty hard sometimes because anytime anyone tries to feel him move,  he doesnt lol.  or if i put their hand on my belly, i swear he must know it is someones hand other than my own because he stops still lol. haha

Quoting heavensnt86:

Im due in April too!! I love it when she moves, and now my 4 year old can feel her too and she thinks its the coolest thing lol :)

First time mommy due April 6, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

pregnancy calendar

jenzachsam
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:15 PM

That's the best part of being pregnant and the hiccups!!!  I wish I could tuck my baby and put him back in.  I miss having Jasper in my belly.  :( 

"No pain, no gain".  Jen, wife to Sam.  Mom to Zachary, Daniel, and Jasper.  Jasper has Mild Pulmonary Valve Stenosis. 

elly25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:16 PM

That was the only thing that I liked about being pregnant.Except when I was getting the crud kicked out of me.That I could have lived with out.lol!I loved to watch my tummy move around like the ocean.It was so cool.Everything else about being pregnant was a pain.Ha!Ha!

owls

donnamama
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:19 PM

that was probably his bum you were feeling! spinningbabies.com

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker TickerNestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Xstitchinmom
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM

I miss those days. When I was pregnant with #1, she did flips constantly in my belly. By the eighth month, I could see her little toes trying to poke through lol! The funniest moment happened at the doctor's. When the doc put a cold stethoscope on my belly to listen to her heartbeat, she did the wave-I was laying flat on my back and my WHOLE belly suddenly shifted the other way, then she punched me!

heavensnt86
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Thats funny :)

Quoting swesolek6:

lol no one believes me that he kicks me pretty hard sometimes because anytime anyone tries to feel him move,  he doesnt lol.  or if i put their hand on my belly, i swear he must know it is someones hand other than my own because he stops still lol. haha

Quoting heavensnt86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)