Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

I just joined Facebook the other day out of curiosity.  I've set up my profile, added photos, even found a few friends...now what?  What else do you do on Facebook?  Are their posts to read and reply to, like on CM?  I keep reading about these Groups, but how do you join them?

Someone help me out.  I'm lost.  I've read through the help center on the site, but that didn't help at all...in fact, now I think I'm more lost!!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:15 PM

there are groups you can join, just type in the search what intrest you. Also there are a ton of games on there

Dimples79
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I don't know why but facebook is boring to me..

I can play games online, why do I need to go on facebook ?

And what can I possibly say to my friends everyday.

Hi how are you, what's new.. Boring

luving-mom-of-2
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM

okay, I see!  I was looking for an actual link to different groups.  Thanks!

Quoting Supervane:

there are groups you can join, just type in the search what intrest you. Also there are a ton of games on there

liddellmama
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Ah you play farmville DUH!!!! LOL just kidding  :)

Quoting luving-mom-of-2:

I just joined Facebook the other day out of curiosity.  I've set up my profile, added photos, even found a few friends...now what?  What else do you do on Facebook?  Are their posts to read and reply to, like on CM?  I keep reading about these Groups, but how do you join them?

Someone help me out.  I'm lost.  I've read through the help center on the site, but that didn't help at all...in fact, now I think I'm more lost!!!

maidenmouse
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM

When you have more friends on there it will be more fun.

Proud mom of a hero battling cancer. Also a proud mom of my older kids that have been so tolerant of this life changing experience. www.caringbridge.org/visit/chunn Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why we call it the present. 

luving-mom-of-2
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Do you have to spend money to get farm dollars (or whatever its called) or is there another way to get them?  I started playing, but then saw where you had to put actual money toward the game...that kinda steered me away.

Quoting liddellmama:

Ah you play farmville DUH!!!! LOL just kidding  :)

Quoting luving-mom-of-2:

dvswyf
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:36 PM

another good game is zoo world im hooked i sadly admit 

mstnbecki
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Sorry wish I could help, thats why I dont care for facebook so much, to me its boring.at lease with myspace and cafemom you can do up your home page and have some fun with that. 

happytobehome
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:42 PM

so am I.  I play it way to much.

Quoting dvswyf:

another good game is zoo world im hooked i sadly admit 

sarcasticbitch
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Facebook is lame...and I hate Farmville....I sold my farm to a developer for more useless housing......it was starting to resemble Green Acres... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)